[29-06-12][ROM] PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5b [TABLET/HYBRID][CM9][A2SD][tytung_HWA_r3.2]

Search This thread

HTCHD2V

Dec 19, 2010
Both of you guys use cLK probably ? I went back to Magldr because of the unstable data connections.. Sometimes I wish cLK had rmnet connection..

Anyway..you could try to flash the included kernel via the kernel package from tytung.. Don't forget to include this roms ramdisk and let me know if data connection improves...
I had the exact same problem on SD version 1.1a. Sometimes switching to airplane mode helps, but sometimes i must reboot the phone to switch data ON.
Is there any way to disable Rmnet connection?

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
What sources? Those, that nobody ever seen?

Open source or die :mad:
be fair to others.

PA team based thier mod on CM sources (work of many people), so they should at least publish diffs, not speaking of commiting thier code back to CM repo...

You're burag from CM gerrit?
Want sources?
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/16842/
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/16839/
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/17093/

Want more?, wait until we release them, is still not stable, and we're just setting up our environment for compilation (so you just grab the source and build paranoidandroid), and trying in the possible to setup a gerrit.

Last edited:

Burag

Jun 29, 2009

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín
Yes.

That's the point, more eyes looking over could help with both stability and further development.

One question: why splitting this form CM?
CM team already got working whole environment, gerrit, nightly builds for many devices etc. and also great devs around. Wouldn't that be helpful?

We want a gerrit for getting all the possible feedback on our code. Most of our patches are already merged on CM gerrit, but PAD & PAL are not ready yet. It's a long story though, but we will sumbit it anyway. The thing is if they're actually gonna merge something that isn't fully working yet? You know the answer. First we want to finish it on our own, and then sumbit it. If you want more info ask moles, he's the responsible of PAD & PAL code and he will sumbit to CM when he thinks is ready. Just in case it doesn't get merged by CM, or gets rejected somehow, we will continue our development on separated project.
Also try to understand us, even if CM gets our code and all that, then what will we do? stay sit the whole day repo syncing Cm's sources to see if there's something new, and cherry picking interesting features?... booooored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burag

friend'scatdied

May 14, 2009
Maybe it's worth mentioning that after installing the tytung r3 update kernel, dalvik heap values in build.prop are back to the settings that may cause app icons to not respond and the phone feel a little slower (at least for me).

The solution that worked for me in the past and also did the trick here is to reduce dalvik.vm.heapsize from 128m to 32m and delete the dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimt and dalvik.vm.heapstartsize lines from build.prop

After this change, saving build.prop and rebooting, no more slowness and no more apps not responding - happily using r3 for over 5 days now.

Just note - I have no idea what this change does, I just followed a tip on the IceCreamTosti thread that worked like magic for me :)

Caution to others: same setup, did as you did and I couldn't boot (stuck at PA boot animation). Would've been a hassle if I didn't have a backup.

However, these tweaks worked perfectly.

Last edited:

weexy

Dec 21, 2008
Maybe it's worth mentioning that after installing the tytung r3 update kernel, dalvik heap values in build.prop are back to the settings that may cause app icons to not respond and the phone feel a little slower (at least for me).

The solution that worked for me in the past and also did the trick here is to reduce dalvik.vm.heapsize from 128m to 32m and delete the dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimt and dalvik.vm.heapstartsize lines from build.prop

After this change, saving build.prop and rebooting, no more slowness and no more apps not responding - happily using r3 for over 5 days now.

Just note - I have no idea what this change does, I just followed a tip on the IceCreamTosti thread that worked like magic for me :)

I have made these changes to my build.prop file and will be testing this out. I rarely had the unresponsive icon problem with IceCreamTosti/aokp 35, but with this build it is happening quite often. It usually hits me after I get done playing temple run.

Update: This fix seems to work. It has been over 48 hours without a reboot or icon issue.

Last edited:

lior1262

May 6, 2010
wow best ics for hd2 big like....
whay my phone restart alone?
how to app 2 sd?
and how i can to edit the soft key
like this
Status Bar Softkey Layout: Right Power, Left Home
and what is your mod battarey and cpu?
2ef7wcj.png

Last edited:

nos2k5

Feb 3, 2009
Ironcity
since yesterday I'm also PA-user (PA v1.1a with tytung update from 1st post)

only issue i have is that other parties hear me extremely silent when calling. I can fix this by changing values in "HD2 Mic Control" from play store and rebooting. The side effect after changing the values is that the other party appears to be almost as loud as if the speaker is turned on, so when i try to adjust the in call volume with the "volume - button" the volume of the other person gets lower, but also the old behavior occurs and I'm heard very silent again.

please, is there any fix available?

Faith_G

Sep 27, 2011
I "fixed" the mobile data issue (lost moble data a while after a boot, airplane mode/ connection reset would not reconnect it) by switching to magldr. I had been on Clk for a year and never had that problem with any other ROM. I like this ROM that much. :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

mckhd

Nov 22, 2009
a big thank for this rom stable and fluid
like a original rom....surprising from a windows 6.1 device
you r a boss

dragmark

May 29, 2010
I'm using this ROM for 2 days now and I must say that I love it. Very fluid and NO problems at all. I tried DM's Nuke and tytung's nexus, but this one is the best for me.
Thank you so much xylo!

Sent from my HTC HD2

triggaz

Jun 1, 2010
Would be great to see linaro implemented into Paranoid, this would bring "ICS heaven" even closer as it is now with this ROM.

Any news on planned update?

Wysyłane z mojego HTC HD2 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

a3r0n1

Sep 28, 2008
Auckland
Cool tool & AD2SDX

wow best ics for hd2 big like....
whay my phone restart alone?
how to app 2 sd?
and how i can to edit the soft key
like this
Status Bar Softkey Layout: Right Power, Left Home
and what is your mod battarey and cpu?
2ef7wcj.png

I use Amarullz (A2SDX) Personally I think its the easiest way to resolve storage issues IMO & works perfectly for me, but you'll need EXT4 partition read instuctions. http://www.amarullz.com/articles/view/ad2sdx-mods.5.html or try "Link2sd"

Cpu & battery status bar is "Cool Tool - system stats" Available at play store.

softkeys: settings > paranoid settings > softkeys > enable
setting > system > navigation bar > follow instructions.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Reactions: weexy and sambafr

sam razzy

Oct 12, 2011
Ma sweet home
This is thE next build changelog ... Don't ask for ETA

v1.2 - TO BE INCLUDED
First unified release, compiled from our git
New panel (You already know it if you used betas)
Added ParanoidBackup app
Fixed bugs on beta releases (Battery swapping, overlaps, ui bugs etc)
Native WebGL (Credits go to CM project, and Sony Ericsson devs)
Removed device dependent codes (as hardware keys toggle), moved sounds & mp4 recording to aroma installer
Fixed "old dpi and mode bug" flash when you open an app (It showed native density and mode for a short period of time before applying pad & pal)
Removed hardcoded framework values (yay! :))
Removed "Global density", if you STILL want to mess with this one with v1.2, you've not even tested a 50% of what this ROM can do.
Fixed a lot of other things on pad & pal, cleaned up sources
Fixed themes crash on tab mode, still crashes sometimes on phone mode.
A HUGE amount of fixes, improvements and so, this version should be rockstable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lior1262

May 6, 2010
I use Amarullz (A2SDX) Personally I think its the easiest way to resolve storage issues IMO & works perfectly for me, but you'll need EXT4 partition read instuctions. http://www.amarullz.com/articles/view/ad2sdx-mods.5.html or try "Link2sd"

Cpu & battery status bar is "Cool Tool - system stats" Available at play store.

softkeys: settings > paranoid settings > softkeys > enable
setting > system > navigation bar > follow instructions.

Enjoy :)
thanks
i creaet partition withe recovery it is ext4?
if i will flash that script it is good? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1310309
-----
Status Bar Softkey i want like this

----
whay mt phone have restarted and freze somtime?
--------
I have a problem with the keyboard
I chose both Hebrew and English languages And it will not let me choose only one language unless I cancel one language.
-------------

fgth90

Jan 3, 2007
Belfort, France
Hello,

Very strange.
When I try to install this theme https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwyLDEsImNvbS5kdXN0aW5iLnRoZW1lLmNvYmFsdCJd (and after 2 reboot), it says that IU system has stopped and I loose my notification bar. Theme is working but no more notifications !

Any chance to find a solution?

Thanks
Franky

In fact, this theme is working only in phone mode, not in tablet mode.

This is thE next build changelog ... Don't ask for ETA

v1.2 - TO BE INCLUDED
First unified release, compiled from our git
New panel (You already know it if you used betas)
Added ParanoidBackup app
Fixed bugs on beta releases (Battery swapping, overlaps, ui bugs etc)
Native WebGL (Credits go to CM project, and Sony Ericsson devs)
Removed device dependent codes (as hardware keys toggle), moved sounds & mp4 recording to aroma installer
Fixed "old dpi and mode bug" flash when you open an app (It showed native density and mode for a short period of time before applying pad & pal)
Removed hardcoded framework values (yay! :))
Removed "Global density", if you STILL want to mess with this one with v1.2, you've not even tested a 50% of what this ROM can do.
Fixed a lot of other things on pad & pal, cleaned up sources
Fixed themes crash on tab mode, still crashes sometimes on phone mode.
A HUGE amount of fixes, improvements and so, this version should be rockstable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, very good news !
Thanks and keep the good work.

See you,
Franky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

paranoidxqkmy.png

PARANOIDANDROID ICS HD2

This rom is based on the great work of team paranoidandroid
    and the unoffical CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies from cmhtcleo team so all credits and thanks to them in the first place !

n1os36.jpg

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone.
    For more information about PARANOIDANDROID please check this website

Features :

• P.A.L., First time in Android history that Per-App-Layout has been realized
    • This rom features a setting called Per-App-Density. You can define an apps native DPI with it, make it look stock, smaller or bigger than that, your decision.
    • All apps are depicted at DPI 182 per standard. No other rom has that feature right now
    • Google Play does not allow density changes and will stop working if you mess around with that. This rom fixes that problem for you 100%.
    • More stuff: Recents window closer to stock, fixes for overlapping elements, framework fixes, no crashes, working Phone (looks 100% like stock aswell), etc.
    • Included A2SD (see 2nd post for more info)

Download for Magldr/cLK : (Clean install always recommended !)

SD ROM users can check out the Nand port of wis1152

MODS :

Check out the MOD thread by gogodu5sU for some great MOD stuff..
    Check this thread by shayne77 for some cool battery mods and read the instructions on how to apply them ! (these will probably work on any CM9 rom for the ones interested)

Partition table :

Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 150M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Changelog :

Code:
    Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5b

- Included the 'last minute fixes' from D4rKn3sSyS
    - Included latest hwa 3.2 tytung kernel
    - Odexed the framework for more system response and speed
    - Odexed most of the system apps except the Gapps and Email (for more speed)
    - Included [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276"]supercharged services.jar[/URL] before odexing for the ones that use it
    - Stock launcher is set to Die-Hard (will retain in memory)
    - Removed some duplicated files from the system
    - Moved the additional ringtones to sd-card to safe space for odexing process
    - Moved and Symlinked Google Talk video chat libs to data/lib to safe space
    - Compressed the wallpapers included in the Trebuchet Launcher
    - Set default to 'hybrid mode' so 'Per App Denisty' is working (was locked in stock phone mode)
    - Set a default Gallery dpi so it won't force close..
    - Fine tuned release which should be updatable from previous release.. Enjoy !

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5a

- Synced from source - 25/6/2012 - 11:3:12
    - Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
    - Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
    - Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
    - Keyboard scaling, an androids first
    - PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
    - Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
    - Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
    - Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor
    - Included latest lights.lib (credits : marc1706)
    - Included latest htc-ril (credits : tytung)
    - Made phone mode default (on 1st boot)
    - Updated to latest multiling keyboard
    - Rom should be updatable
    - Enjoy !
    - Ps. I forgot to set Gallery dpi default to something less than 240 dpi..please adjust this yourself to prevent it from force closing..

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.4a: (+ v1.3a)

- Synced with latest Paranoid sources
    - Fixed most of the issues with pad & pal, now facebook, whatsapp, keyboards, etc will be shown just fine
    - PAD/PAL work in phonemode 100%, no weird toggles and stuff like that. you get full tablet apps without caveats
    - Settings cleanup, most of the garbage dpi options are gone, should be more intuitive - i ask you to not bring your old pad.props though some things changed. if you know what you do take a look and edit by hand
    - Navbar editor is now hidden on tablet mode ... ups missed that one.
    - Force widgets is back 
    - Reorganized options. Now only options left in "Paranoid Settings" are related with hybrid mode, the other ones got moved to their right places
    - Fixed wrong month index on ParanoidBackup
    - Added Statusbar Hardware Rendering toggle via Settings > System > Statusbar. You must enable it for using statusbar transparency.
    - Fixed possible lags (Mostly XHDPI devices, not too much for us)
    - Reverted libcore fixes by CM team that caused some bugs on network apps
    - Fixed a bug on hybrid panel that caused missbehaving
    - General bugfixes
    - Translated a few things to spanish
    - Included A2SD, for more info check the 2nd post (credits : texasice)
    - Included [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27583329&postcount=12"]ParanoidAndroid_PAL_Config.apk[/URL] (credits : kevdliu) 
    - Made some changes to default pad.prop settings (most things 240 dpi default)
    - Forced gallery to 239 dpi to avoid the default force closing.

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.2a:

- fresh install recommended and do a nand backup beforehand.
    - don't use your previous pad.prop file.. it's not compatible !
    - Updated to latest cm9 nightly
    - Stock keyboard is now multiling ! (it's lite and has no overlapping issues)
    - Updated kernel to latest tytung Kernel
    - First unified release, compiled from our git
    - New panel (You already know it if you used betas)
    - Added ParanoidBackup app
    - Fixed bugs on beta releases (Battery swapping, overlaps, ui bugs etc)
    - Recent apps improvement on tab mode (bigger preview)
    - Removed device dependent codes (as hardware keys toggle), moved sounds & 
    - Error where app shows up in the wrong UI will be fixed
    - Scaling lockscreen dialogs and so on
    - Removed hardcoded framework values (yay! )
    - Removed "Global density", if you STILL want to mess with this one with v1.2, you've not even tested a 50% of what this ROM can do.
    - Fixed a lot of other things on pad & pal, cleaned up sources
    - Fixed themes crash on tab mode, still crashes sometimes on phone mode. [Seems this one is totally fixed now. Need to test a bit more]
    - A HUGE amount of fixes, improvements and so..

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.1a:

- Included my Webkit fix.. the force closing of web related apps should be fixed.
    - Included the right lib for terminal (should not force close anymore)
    - Removed some 'network speed' tweaks from build.prop
    - Included modified SystemUI so the 'menu softkey' should be back (credits : D4rKn3sSyS)
    - Updated the whole rom for the 'download link addicts' and to avoid endless 'bug reports without reading'
    - Enjoy.. once again.. 

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.1:

- Kanged from source, 9:26am COT. All features included (even the ones that are on CM9 changelog but not on latest nightly)
    - Updated kernel to latest tytung_HWA_r2.4-uM 
    - Fixed navbar on phone mode, and now doesn't removes statusbar transparency
    - Fixed Utils.isScreenLarge() method, now it checks for LCD Density, wich reduces % of error to 0
    - Improved panel a LOT, including a cool action bar for saving or discarding changes
    - .force pad feature implemented, now you can resize widgets
    - Added more descriptive strings to panel
    - Added customizable toggles for tablet mode. You can choose now between 9 toggles, and a max of 6 of them. You can also reorganize or remove all the toggles.
    - Removed some battery styles, and HC lockscreen, searching for a common base
    - Translated a lot of things in spanish XML's
    - Added vpn fix (credits : tytung)
    - Added green camera flash fix (credits : f1rick)
    - Added Trebuchet as default launcher
    - Added back all ringtones
    - Added AOKP keyboard instead of 12mb cm9 keyboard
    - More changes.. Enjoy !

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.0 :

- Kanged from source, All features included (even the ones that are on CM9 changelog but not on latest nightly)
    - Improvements on OTA app
    - First time in Android history that Per-App-Layout has been realized
    - Comes with a better panel
    - Fixed pin screen hot reboot (Cyanogen)
    - Fixed the update script..
    - Included most of the previous HD2 fixes (except the green flash)
    - Included Carhome
    - Included Stock Keyboard (removed multiling)
    - Included Apollo
    - Included other Sound recorder (gogodu5sU)
    - Included Filemanager
    - Removed all Ringtones but 1 (to make space for Stock keyboard..If you want ringtones put them on your SD card instead)
    - Removed usb debugging icon by default..
    - Compressed some more stuff to make space for Stock keyboard (= 12mb :( )
    - More small changes 
    - Enjoy this great stuff with lots of thanks to Team PA !

Buglist and Fixes :

• When using different kernels don't forget to use this roms ramdisk (initrd.gz) otherwise your WIFI won't work..
    • OTA tool is not ready/compatible with our HD2 yet.. Don't use it for updating the rom !

FAQ For PARANOIDANDROID :

Configuration: Select from a list of presets a desired configuration. Reqires reboot

Default Mode: Is used by default on any non-defined app installed by user. Defines whether to start apps on phone or tablet mode. Reqires reboot

User default DPI: Is used by default on any non-defined app installed by user. Reqires reboot

Framework-res DPI: Framework DPI. Is used on lockscreen, toast, and overall all resources on the system. Reqires reboot

SystemUI DPI: System graphic interface density, can be reflected on statusbar, Recent apps, etc. This one can’t get you outside of your current mode. Reqires reboot

Some other facts:
    • Statusbar transparency, navbar configuration, sense recent apps, are only available on phone mode. Statusbar transparency also requires Statusbar hardware acceleration to be enabled
    • Don’t mess with build.prop density is completly unuseful now and can only mess your phone (making it look ugly).
    • It’s recommended to use all launchers on Phone mode, and highest density (240 for HDPI, or 320 for XHDPI). If DPI’s are lower that some magic values, it may cause crashes when using themes.
    • Disable Settings > System > Statusbar > Auto Hide Statusbar. Use toggle instead (Only needed on HDPI devices).
    • If you see the dock on launchers in Tablet mode, and not the old layout, this IS NORMAL, it was ugly before, and now it’s preset to phone mode at stock phone density (240 for SGS2 based ROM’s or 320 for Nexus based ROM’s). If you want to get the old ugly tablet mode for launchers, go to Settings > Paranoid Settings > Hybrid settings > List apps, select your launcher, lower density a bit and put in on tablet mode. You can also do this if you want Tablet mode launcher in Phone mode.

Don't forget to check out the HTC HD2/ParanoidAndroid FAQ (credits : Szczepanik)

A2SD:

As of v1.4a A2SD is included (credits to Andrew Sutherland aka texasice)
    To enable it after installing the ROM, open up terminal in the app drawer and type:

• su
    • a2sd install
    • Choose your options (leaving data/data on system is recommended)
    • (Y) to reboot
    Available commands are:

Code:
    install   : sets a2sd flag
    remove    : clears a2sd/dc2sd flags
    align     : runs zipalign on all apks
    fixapk    : runs fix_permissions on all apks
    partlist  : shows if ext[3/4] is supported
    diskspace : shows disk usage on /sd-ext
    cachesd   : sets dc2sd flag
    cleancache: clears dalvik-cache
    nocachesd : cleancache and clears dc2sd flag
    xdata     : bind mount /data to /sd-ext/xdata
    noxdata   : clears xdata flag
    formatext : format /sd-ext to ext4
    checkext  : checks /sd-ext for errors

Previous Versions & Fixes :

PREVIOUS VERSIONS :

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?zwi1eehzukb11ew"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.5a.zip[/URL] (flash via recovery) md5 : f8da679fde663dffc5e3afce7b96eea7
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?6ngmtggtpgw47wh"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.4a.zip[/URL] (flash via recovery) md5 : fecf0599d77307fb2b045fcc10928939
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?3pt6nv052q3ro1d"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.2a.zip[/URL] (flash via recovery) md5 : db9f76b2fe6fd8d8f10a0dcacc13bd49
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?19hrbryeh7id731"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.1a.zip[/URL] (flash via recovery) [md5 : ba8f5d9ef0a355ff548e15f976fd0807]
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [URL="http://jumbofiles.com/j890921sajeb"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.0.zip[/URL] - [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?9zbxbwkxkcrtda8"]mirror1[/URL] - [URL="https://hotfile.com/dl/156524562/85af21e/paranoidandroid_hd2_v1.0.zip.html"]mirror2[/URL]  (flash via recovery) [md5 : 64e4aba1e22d73957efce24130d05bf1]
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?vzew522ryl6ydq3"]paranoidandroid_hd2_v0.6.zip[/URL] (flash via recovery) [md5 : 811dad78cb3973b8d078aca7a5bcaf1a]
    [/LIST]

(PREVIOUS) FIXES :

Code:
    v1.1a:

[LIST]
    [*]For better youtube performance and the latest HWA r3 kernel from tytung which will fix the data-limit issue I advise you to flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?qvdu7qsk4m51qto"]PA_v1.1a_Tytung_Update.zip[/URL] via recovery (all credits for this go to tytung so at least go hit his thank button)
    [/LIST]

v1.1:
    [LIST]
    [*] Web related apps and terminal emulator seem to force close on the latest v1.1 rom.. please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?wamurw58qpfw2pk"]PARA_hd2_v1.1_Webkit+Terminal_fix2.zip [/URL]via recovery and clear your cache and dalvic-cache just in case..
    [/LIST]

v1.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]Users who have Green Camera flash problems..please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?zyesne4pb9i7e8j"]PARA_hd2_v1.0_GreenFlashFix[/URL] via recovery.
    [*]Users who want to use VPN, please try [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26471544&postcount=6371"]this fix from tytung[/URL]
    [*]Users that would like the missing ringtones on sd-card instead, please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?k4i66p87je7ngrh"]PARA_hd2_v1.0_Ringtones[/URL] via recovery.
    [/LIST]

v0.6 :
    [LIST]
    [*]Sim unlock hot reboots the device..please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?d8aai18ud9ju5wh"]PARA_hd2_SimUnlockFix.zip[/URL] via recovery.
    [*]cLK users who have data problems..please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?c79rwtpdesq6r31"]PARA_hd2_cLK_datafix.zip[/URL] via recovery.
    [*]Users who are experiencing Multitouch & Green Cameraflash problems..please flash [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?rn9cdumhcy1ekup"]PARA_hd2_MultiTouchFix-GreenFlashFix[/URL] via recovery.
    [*]Wifi Hot Spot is not working..please flash  [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?v1eps9fgj01y67y"]PARA_hd2_WIFI_HotspotFix.zip[/URL] via recovery. 
    [*]Problem installing the rom  "(status 7) Installation aborted"..please check [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26333702&postcount=98"]this post[/URL] 
    [*]My video camera is really weird in tablet mode ?? try 'lgcamera' of the market instead.
    [/LIST]

*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

Thanks & Credits to : molesarecoming, D4rKn3sSyS, Rick_1995, Milaq, arif-ali, Cotulla, rapmv78, tytung, securecrt, wis1152, e344, Magic2010, zeppellinrox
    Placeholder

- placeholder -
    update to JB Alpha

Xylo still on vacation?

I wish... ;)

Anyway :

Changelog PARANOID JELLYBEAN HD2 ALPHA 1:

- Based on PARANOIDANDROID [1.9-alpha, CM10 updates] (credits : molesarecoming)
    - System Based on Evervolv Nightly 20120722 (credits: texasice & evervolv team)
    - Added some fixes (credits: Brexton)
    - Added some more stuff to the ramdisk
    - Removed a lot of languages from base rom to keep partition size 'reasonable'
    - Alpha is not multilanguage (only en,fr,de,it,se,nl)
    - Compressed the hell out of the framework and some (g)apps
    - Removed some (multilanguage) fonts
    - Evervolv Gapps are included (75 mb :( almost as big as a single rom)
    - A2SD is included (enable it via terminal : su, a2sd install, answer y,n,y)
    - Added cpu undervolt script for some more battery life
    - Added tytung r3 kernel (if you want/need a different one don't forget to use this roms ramdisk)
    - Added some libs provided by Securecrt kernel
    - Added camera fix (credits: Zergra)
    - Some PA mode changes are not instant yet.. do a reboot if so..
    - CM10 has some bugs (some icons not showing up in statusbar etc.)
    - remember this stuff is ALPHA for a reason.. expect bugs and stuff not working or some settings not sticking.. also please don't ask to add "name of language'..it will eventually become multilanguage (when I feel it's ready)

Enjoy guys.. take it easy !
    Update to v1.1

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.1:

- Kanged from source, 9:26am COT. All features included (even the ones that are on CM9 changelog but not on latest nightly)
    - Updated kernel to latest tytung_HWA_r2.4-uM
    - Fixed navbar on phone mode, and now doesn't removes statusbar transparency
    - Fixed Utils.isScreenLarge() method, now it checks for LCD Density, wich reduces % of error to 0
    - Improved panel a LOT, including a cool action bar for saving or discarding changes
    - .force pad feature implemented, now you can resize widgets
    - Added more descriptive strings to panel
    - Added customizable toggles for tablet mode. You can choose now between 9 toggles, and a max of 6 of them. You can also reorganize or remove all the toggles.
    - Removed some battery styles, and HC lockscreen, searching for a common base
    - Translated a lot of things in spanish XML's
    - Added vpn fix (credits : tytung)
    - Added green camera flash fix (credits : f1rick)
    - Added Trebuchet as default launcher
    - Added back all ringtones
    - Added AOKP keyboard instead of 12mb cm9 keyboard
    - More changes.. Enjoy !
    Update

Changelog PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5a

- Synced from source - 25/6/2012 - 11:3:12
    - Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
    - Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
    - Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
    - Keyboard scaling, an androids first
    - PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
    - Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
    - Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
    - Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor
    - Included latest lights.lib (credits : marc1706)
    - Included latest htc-ril (credits : tytung)
    - Made phone mode default (on 1st boot)
    - Updated to latest multiling keyboard
    - Rom should be updatable
    - Enjoy !

Ps. I forgot to set Gallery dpi default to something less than 240 dpi..please adjust this yourself to prevent it from force closing..