[APP] Tweedle for Twitter - August 22, 2012

Search This thread

DnaPolymerase

Sep 17, 2011
The app itself it's good. It's smooth at least.
There's two feature though that should be implemented though: trending topics and the option to choose how many tweet to load each time the app is updating.
Good work anyway, it seems a solid app.

parker09

Apr 27, 2010
eparker.me
Doesn't seem to want to be able to install off my HD2 (NexusHD2 running ICS4.0.4) or my A500 running stock ICS. Looks good though.

frankhart

Oct 5, 2010
Amsterdam
+1 on the black background. But I'm going to use this as my primary twitter app for a while. Supersmooth and a clean interface.

Max_Terrible

Jun 10, 2009
Fantastic app! Already like it more than TweetCaster.

I just have one feature request: when you tap/long-press on a tweet, can it also include the person's name in the list that sent the tweet or that was retweeted along with the hash-tag and anyone else's names that might have been included in the tweet, like TweetCaster does? So you can quickly and easily jump to someone else's profile to view it, or hash-tags and links, instead of having to view the individual tweet first.

kosmiq

Aug 16, 2009
Installed and it works great. So far it has features Boid lacks (mainly timeline-position-saving which is a must have for me). The interface is clean and it really has the features it need.

My only wishes are:
* A dark theme
* Support for multiple accounts with account switcher

Other than that, it's great!

zeromusx

Mar 17, 2012
Brugge
Amazing app, did a review for this on a leading Dutch mobile website and a YouTube video with a review is uploading at the moment.

What I want: Add Columns, Widget, LED when mentioned

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tweedle was built out of the need for a better, cleaner, and faster Twitter client for Android. It allows the user to select whatever color scheme they can imagine, why should we be the ones to choose?

Tweedle is young, it is still growing. Although we may not have all of the features the other clients have, we are doing our best to make that possible. We take all feature requests and feedback seriously and we strive to provide the best customer service possible.

Upcoming features:
    - Trending support
    - Lists support
    - Mute filtering
    - Tablet support
    - Multiple account support
    - Configurable pages
    - Homescreen widget

Frequently Asked Questions:

- Q: When are you going to add 'X' feature?
    - A: It is on the timeline for an upcoming release.

- Q: Your translation is incorrect for 'X' language.
    - A: All translations are user driven, you can update it at translate.tweedleapp.com.

- Q: How to I go to the top of the list quickly?
    - A: Tap the title of the section you are on.

- Q: Why don't you have notifications?
    - A: We do, they can be configured under Settings/Categories.

- Q: Why don't you have TwitLonger integration?
    - A: We do, just keep typing.

- Q: I don't like how Tweedle looks, can you change 'X' to look like 'Y'?
    - A: No, we follow a strict pattern.

- Q: Tweedle crashed!! FIXX ITTTT
    - A: Please help improve Tweedle by sending any information associated to the crash.

You can find it here
    1.0.6 was dropped today with many different fixes and improvements. Enjoy

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
    1.1 was released today with many new features and bug fixes, enjoy.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app
    @ HandlerExploit:

First of all nice app and I am glad to see that the translations I contributed are applied. :good:

But I also have a question.
    After the last update I noticed a new permission called "read Google service configuration". So what is the permission good for? Why does the app needs it?

That permission is required for integration with Google Maps, which was added in the lastest update.
    Any word on this?

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk 2

That is not an official twitter feature from the api. I can turn off all retweets but per-user turning them off might impact performance.