FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
This is AOSP Jellybean 4.1.2 built from source.

This ROM is pure AOSP not CM based. The ROM was built with the user tag so the framework and most of the system apks are ODEXed. The purpose of this ROM is give as close of a OEM feel as possible.

Advantages of an ODEXED
The odexing bring some advantages, less ram usage, faster boot times and reduced Space occupied in /data/dalvik-cache , so MORE spare for Apps and Data

Thanks to Team DRH(credit goes to these guys, without their hard work this ROM would not be possible) Preludedrew, Gojimi, Kornyone, The Cyanogenmod team, eugene373, nobe1976 and all the devs out there.

*YOU MUST DO A COMPLETE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM. If you get stuck on the "android" screen, in Clockwork, go to mounts and storage>format system and format data. Then wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik cache. Then reflash the Rom. YOU CAN NOT FLASH THIS OVER ANY OTHER ROM.

SAME AS TEAM DRH ROM..DO NOT LET YOUR TABLET SLEEP WITH THE USB PLUGGED IN TO YOUR COMPUTER.

This ROM is V6 SuperCharged!!! The services.odex has already been modified and the all the needed files are included. Credit to Zeppelinrox. Go to his thread for more info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

G_Harmony_Jellybean_v2.3.2(SuperChargered)

G_Harmony_Jellybean_v2.3.2(Overclocked 1.6GHz)(SuperChargered)
Based off Fosser 2.6.39 kernel
1. boots at 1ghz but able to overclock to 1.6 max
2. GPU at 444mhz (2d/3d/epp) and voltage increased to accomodate the speed
3. VDE at 300mhz and voltage slightly increased

*SAME RULES APPLY, NVFLASH WITH TEAM DRH 350PREP: http://teamdrh.com/DRH-Downloads/TeamDRH_350M_Prep.zip

To start the V6 SuperCharger:
1. Download and install a Terminal app
2. Type: su
3. Type: cd system/xbin
4. Type: sh V6SuperCharger.sh
5. Follow the prompts

UPDATED(12/28)
*Improved WiFi
*Fixed problem with Google Now and Google sync

UPDATED(12/25)
*Added Jellybean 4.2 Launcher(Compiled from source)
*Added Jellybean 4.2 Calendar(Compiled from source)
*Added Jellybean 4.2 Gallery(Compiled from source)
*Added Notepad app

UPDATED(12/7)

*Removed the 4.2 keyboard

UPDATED(12/6)
*Made changes to the source to fix HD Playback
*Added Jellybean 4.2 Keyboard with Swype
*There are two versions of this ROM now. One has the stock kernel and other has a customized kernel that can be overclocked to 1.6Ghz. If your tab doesn't boot with the overclocked kernel then flash the stock version.

Quote:

*AOSP 4.1.2 Jellybean built from source
*Stock Jellybean 4.2 Launcher
*GAPPS are included
*build.prop tweaks for better performance
*LCD density is set at 160
*Jellybean 4.2 Clock
*Updated Google Play store
*All apks are ZipAligned at boot
*Home,Menu, and Back soft keys are slightly theme to match the Asus TF Prime
*Jellybean 4.2 Launcher(Compiled from source)
*Jellybean 4.2 Calendar(Compiled from source)
*Jellybean 4.2 Gallery(Compiled from source)
*Notepad app
*Tablet mode at any DPI
*V6 Supercharger

The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to tjohnsonjr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tjohnsonjr Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 01:48 PM |#2  
Flag Philadelphia "burbs"
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Can't wait to download this... at work but will flash tonight!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffc83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeffc83 Ad-Free
18th December 2012, 10:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc83

Can't wait to download this... at work but will flash tonight!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

i installed no frills cpu cause can't get the supercharger file to open in terminal

anyone else having that problem? no biggy since i overclocked to 1.5 with no frills but for some reason when set to 1.6 it freezes then reboots.
18th December 2012, 11:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7az

i installed no frills cpu cause can't get the supercharger file to open in terminal

anyone else having that problem? no biggy since i overclocked to 1.5 with no frills but for some reason when set to 1.6 it freezes then reboots.

to get the SuperCharger to work, you have to remember that it is case sensitive.
19th December 2012, 04:52 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feyerbrand

to get the SuperCharger to work, you have to remember that it is case sensitive.

Thanks. That was my problem. But no frills still helps set the min so doing this really isn't needed since you can set the max in no frills too.
19th December 2012, 04:24 PM |#6  

More
Anyone figure out how to gid rid of clock screen on boot up?
18th December 2012, 11:09 PM |#7  

More
when i clicked on google it brings up google now install option. now it shows "unfortunately, google search has stopped" error and keeps coming up.

went into apps and just disabled google search to fix.
18th December 2012, 11:30 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Been using this as my daily for over a week now, with supercharger set up and overclocked to 1.5Ghz. It's been amazing, the tablet finally runs great, everything is nice and snappy. I feel like I have a brand new tablet.
23rd November 2012, 02:46 PM |#9  
Flag Nature Coast, Florida
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Awesome! The best Black Friday Deal! Your work is greatly appreciated, as always.
One quick question: going over 350MB system, or can we flash over 250MB.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kozmo2k4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kozmo2k4 Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 09:48 PM |#10  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Great work, I downloaded this within an hour or 2 of it being uploaded and it's the snappiest rom I've tried in recent times. Pity it doesn't use the full 1G of ram on my Malata Z-pad. Is there anyway to change this? The only problem I've seen so far is trying to run flash on the stock browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyInBriz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnnyInBriz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)