(im from Germany. Sorry for my bad english)
I am not able to insatall the ViPER drivers. The Installation goes without any failure. But after the reboot ViPER wants to install der drivers again, and again....
I have an HTC One M8 with Android 6.0. (buy new 3 weeks ago).
The phone is rooted (Root Checker says OK) with S-OFF (Sunshine).
SuperSU and BusyBox (v1.24.2 of meefik) are installed.
Also the SELinuxModeChanger is installed.
ViPER4Android_FX_v2401_A4.x-A6.x.apk is installed.
So I did it:
1. ROOT the device (Incl. S-OFF)
2. Install busybox.
3. Install SELinuxModeChanger
4. Modify build.prop
5. Folder "ViPER4Android" on sdcard with the * .irs
Installation: Try with SELinux Permissive and Enforcing:
1. Download ViPER4Android_FX_v2401_A4.x-A6.x.apk to my device.
2. Install the apk as USER app.
3. Run FX app from app drawer, allow root access.
4. When the driver installation prompted, I choose Yes.
5. After installation is done, I reboot the HTC One M8.
I do not get it out that the driver of ViPER will be installed. The Installation is done with no error message. But after the reboot ViPER tells me again to install the driver when I start ViPER. I test SELinux with Permissive and with Enforcing, do not make a difference.
The build.prop I changed: lpa.decode = false / tunnel.decode = false / lpa.use-stagefright = false (permissions rw- r-- r--).
On the sdcard I have a folder "ViPER4Android" in the folder kernel. In kernel are the * .irs files.
I ask for help.