jug 5.0 kernel

Search This thread

sbell7105

Jan 16, 2011
Denver
its faux kernel version 9u thats in the rom. look in the dev section you'll find it:D

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

better yet go to jugg5.0 thread look in the change log and there is a link where it says moar info here.

Reactions: Ag3ntGio

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
Currently running Faux's 10u on Juggs 5 right now. Fantastic ROM/Kernel combination. Highly recommended.

If you want to tweak voltage and UC for better battery, also check out Gideon's scripts. They are compatible with Faux's kernels.

iLeopard

Dec 12, 2011
College Station
I would leave fauxs kernel behind and go with Eugene's streamline kernel. Attached is a screenshot of my typical battery life. Display on has been 2 hours...not particularly impressive but its was at 75% brightness.
d036539f-5e52-ef92.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
I would leave fauxs kernel behind and go with Eugene's streamline kernel. Attached is a screenshot of my typical battery life. Display on has been 2 hours...not particularly impressive but its was at 75% brightness.
d036539f-5e52-ef92.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

That's pretty impressive actually. With Faux's kernel I still have over 30% battery life with 2.5hrs of screen on time. I see some people on the Darkside Kernel getting over 5 hours of screen on time. That's crazy.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

How do i do that im still.kinda a noob lol help.plz

You can find that kernel at the link below. It will have instructions there on how to flash the kernel. Hope this helps.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1372690

iLeopard

Dec 12, 2011
College Station
Holy damm mine says 60 so u said ugenes is better well i mean life Wise i tried uploading a pic didnt let me on here

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

For me yes it is. I have it undervolted by 50mV across the board and under clocked to 1.3 max and .192 min and the phone is still very snappy. Really with those speeds you don't even notice the phone has been under clocked.

As far as your picture, did you try uploading to tapatalk servers or the forum? If you tapped forum then it won't let you, you have to upload to the tapatalk servers.

Ag3ntGio

Nov 6, 2011
Los Angeles
www.facebook.com
For me yes it is. I have it undervolted by 50mV across the board and under clocked to 1.3 max and .192 min and the phone is still very snappy. Really with those speeds you don't even notice the phone has been under clocked.

As far as your picture, did you try uploading to tapatalk servers or the forum? If you tapped forum then it won't let you, you have to upload to the tapatalk servers.

Okay can u show me a pic on how u overclock and stuff like that and i tried on the xda app i will but taptalk as soon as i have.the money do u have the link to eugens by any chance?

iLeopard

Dec 12, 2011
College Station
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Faux also has a v10 out. May be worth a try.

Angstig gepost van mijn Galaxy SII :D
    its faux kernel version 9u thats in the rom. look in the dev section you'll find it:D

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

better yet go to jugg5.0 thread look in the change log and there is a link where it says moar info here.
    Currently running Faux's 10u on Juggs 5 right now. Fantastic ROM/Kernel combination. Highly recommended.

If you want to tweak voltage and UC for better battery, also check out Gideon's scripts. They are compatible with Faux's kernels.
    Holy damm mine says 60 so u said ugenes is better well i mean life Wise i tried uploading a pic didnt let me on here

Okay can u show me a pic on how u overclock and stuff like that and i tried on the xda app i will but taptalk as soon as i have.the money do u have the link to eugens by any chance?

Here's Tapatalk. This is a beta version, so its free

Here's Eugene's Streamline Kernel

Here's Faux Clock. Its the application I use to under volt and under clock

ql78

ql7b