OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 5,004

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM TW][TeamVenum] SwampMonster V1.0 Deodexed [LJC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishaarcc

I' very sorry to say that but this is one of the coolest and the best roms of my GN2 sprint.... but I'm still missing some stupid features like call recording, animations, more theme and more tweak... ladies and boys please make some donations to get more work.thanks...

Please... If you want to donate that's fine. But please do not solicit folks for donations. I will start adding things as my time permits. I have a full-time job and am a single father and my work on this rom is is really limited to av few hours during the week and the weekends.

These things will come. Perhaps not at the rate you are used to. Donations will not drive the development of this rom. I enjoy doing this and am in no way doing this for donations. Again please do not litter my thread with requests for donations.

Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free

5th February 2013, 01:30 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1

Please... If you want to donate that's fine. But please do not solicit folks for donations. I will start adding things as my time permits. I have a full-time job and am a single father and my work on this rom is is really limited to av few hours during the week and the weekends.

These things will come. Perhaps not at the rate you are used to. Donations will not drive the development of this rom. I enjoy doing this and am in no way doing this for donations. Again please do not litter my thread with requests for donations.

Thanks

My point was to help you since you already helped us and if you dont like that thats fine I dont really care.. I guess everyone will read what you said.. thanks anyway
5th February 2013, 03:14 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s

For me. It's sticking w/the Stock pics. Using my own pics, it doesn't. Is tha the case with you as well

Nope for me it is sticking with stock and my own pics. Would it be possible to get the stock Samsung keyboard? Love having the dedicated number row. I tried flashing the one from the Lab Rats ROM but it just force closes.
5th February 2013, 03:16 PM |#104  
Recognized Themer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 7,052

Donate to Me
More
Everything runs and looks awesome, great job man
The Following User Says Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sleshepic Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 03:35 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtrucking

Nope for me it is sticking with stock and my own pics. Would it be possible to get the stock Samsung keyboard? Love having the dedicated number row. I tried flashing the one from the Lab Rats ROM but it just force closes.

The stock Samsung keyboard should be in the removed apps zip in the op. If you don't want all the apps to install but just the keyboard I can make a zip for you during lunch break.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 03:46 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishaarcc

My point was to help you since you already helped us and if you dont like that thats fine I dont really care.. I guess everyone will read what you said.. thanks anyway

Sorry if I came off too strong. That was not my intention. I have seen threads at xda where there are requests for donations on every other page. I just don't want to happen here.

TeamVenum and myself are not in this for profits. If I offended anyone, it was not my intention. I'm sure my fellow team mates would agree.

While donations are appreciated and donators will be recognized in the op, I feel that asking for them is wrong and not part of the spirit of teamvenum or xda.

For those of you that have already donated, I thank you. Please send me a pm with your user name and I will add you to the op. As I received a few before the release.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 03:56 PM |#107  
san juan tx
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Quote:

Sorry if I came off too strong. That was not my intention. I have seen threads at xda where there are requests for donations on every other page. I just don't want to happen here.

TeamVenum and myself are not in this for profits. If I offended anyone, it was not my intention. I'm sure my fellow team mates would agree.

While donations are appreciated and donators will be recognized in the op, I feel that asking for them is wrong and not part of the spirit of teamvenum or xda.

For those of you that have already donated, I thank you. Please send me an email with your user name and I will add you to the op. As I received a few before the release.

Very well said....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

What about wifi tether does It work on this rom....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbird2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigbird2 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 04:12 PM |#108  
Flag Washington,DC
Thanks Meter: 6,234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird2

Very well said....

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I'm not on it but it should.. Just download the wifi tether apk

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelHogue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MiguelHogue Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 04:35 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird2

Very well said....

Yes, TrevE's hacked Wi-Fi tether should work fine. It is an app that should have been pre-installed but I forgot to include it. It will be added on the next release. Sorry about the omission..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 04:55 PM |#110  
san juan tx
Thanks Meter: 233

More
Quote:

Yes, TrevE's hacked Wi-Fi tether should work fine. It is an app that should have been pre-installed but I forgot to include it. It will be added on the next release. Sorry about the omission..

Ah ok thats fine ill wait ..

5th February 2013, 05:44 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Killeen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtrucking

Stock Keyboard - DOWNLOAD HERE

If it is force closes, it's because you have them both installed. you must either delete the keyboard you want to replace or remove it with titanium backup prior to installing the new one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunk Ape1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skunk Ape1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
because i can !!!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)