How to Get Notifications From Twitter?

Search This thread

BrUhNiGGs

Oct 23, 2011
Bay Area, CA
I have been noticing this for a while now but I can't seem to receive notifications from the Twitter whether my tweet was retweeted, quoted, favorited, etc. Its crucial that I get notifications or else I wouldn't know who replied to certain tweets until I manually check.

In the app settings itself, I checked everything to where I receive notifications from mentions, favorites, retweets, etc and whenever I back out a toast message pops up saying "You can only attach 25 devices" and it unchecks everything that I checked in the notification settings. Thus, I can't receive notifications for some reason.

Im wondering if other S3 users are getting this same error or are able to get notifications in the statusbar? I'm running Carbon 3/03 nightly android 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

flyestAC

Apr 20, 2013
Columbus
I have been noticing this for a while now but I can't seem to receive notifications from the Twitter whether my tweet was retweeted, quoted, favorited, etc. Its crucial that I get notifications or else I wouldn't know who replied to certain tweets until I manually check.

In the app settings itself, I checked everything to where I receive notifications from mentions, favorites, retweets, etc and whenever I back out a toast message pops up saying "You can only attach 25 devices" and it unchecks everything that I checked in the notification settings. Thus, I can't receive notifications for some reason.

Im wondering if other S3 users are getting this same error or are able to get notifications in the statusbar? I'm running Carbon 3/03 nightly android 4.4.2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I get notifications using official twitter app.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app