[CWM][CM7][HC][NOOKCOMB][PHIREMOD]CWM for Flashing Roms to SDcard + More! [6/22]

Search This thread

racks11479

Jan 2, 2011
Fresh Meadows
Would this work, burn your CWM to one SD, boot it, remove it, and then mount a copy of the verygreen's SD I have Nightly 108 with OC 061811 on, use CWM to find the your phiremod-nook-v7-TEST-SD-CWM-package.zip file that I put on partition 4 of Nightly 108, and then install it.

Continue on with these instructions from OP

"-Reboot when done
-It will prompt with 2 different options on startup, choose "Setup Wizard"
-For some reason it won't get past that, even when touching the Android guy, to get around this touch all 4 corners of the nook screen starting with:
1. top left hand corner..."

Yes. It should work. Im hoping that you already did a backup of your original Nighlty SD setup in case you want to revert back.

-Racks

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Reactions: lschroeder

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
Yes. It should work. Im hoping that you already did a backup of your original Nighlty SD setup in case you want to revert back.

-Racks

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

I have an img of my Nightly SD plus an actual SDcard with 108 on it. It did work, now the process of tweaking the settings, using TB to get back applications, and adding other app, music, video, and etc.

Thanks a million, could not have done it without you and all the developers. I will be sure to give thanks. Larry

One questions how do I move Dal's latest kernel 061811 over?

Last edited:

racks11479

Jan 2, 2011
Fresh Meadows
I have an img of my Nightly SD plus an actual SDcard with 108 on it. It did work, now the process of tweaking the settings, using TB to get back applications, and adding other app, music, video, and etc.

Thanks a million, could not have done it without you and all the developers. I will be sure to give thanks. Larry

One questions how do I move Dal's latest kernel 061811 over?

Gonna give you the same reply I just gave in my Dualboot-SDrom thread. :)

Easy breezy! Just download the latest OC kernel from Dalingrin's thread. Just make sure you download the SD flashable zip and not the EMMC. And flash via the CWM-SD as you did with the rom. Then download Dalingrin's Nook Tweaks app from Market. Just make sure you don't set on 'boot', just in case your nook candle handle the extreme awesomeness of dalingrins' kernel. :D

-Racks

Reactions: lschroeder

Wifflepig

Mar 17, 2011

Easy breezy! Just download the latest OC kernel from Dalingrin's thread. Just make sure you download the SD flashable zip and not the EMMC. And flash via the CWM-SD as you did with the rom. Then download Dalingrin's Nook Tweaks app from Market. Just make sure you don't set on 'boot', just in case your nook candle handle the extreme awesomeness of dalingrins' kernel. :D

-Racks

I have an off-the-wall question, Racks. With your modded CWM boot loader - am I only able to flash packages that you've tweaked for your bootloader, or can I build things with UOT Kitchen and flash them as well? I seem to be reading I can't grab some latest nightly of something and flash away - that it needs to be manipulated first.

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010

-Racks

What you are saying is, use your CWM that I burned to one SD, boot it, remove it, and then mount my phiremod-nook-v7-TEST SDcard, use CWM to find the update-CM7-dalingrin-OC-sd-061811.zip file that I earlier put on partition 4 of phiremod-nook-v7-TEST SDcard, and now install it. Reboot when done.

Sideload Dalingrin's NookColorTweaks.apk contained in this post (after install appears as Nook Tweaks 1.2)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=14992831&postcount=297

Don't set speeds on 'boot' until you know that they work. (this version can enable usb as well for hubs, keyboards, and other usb devices plus has Boot Settings options). In the next post we get the added bonus of using a powered usb hub for flash drives and other fat 32 drives. NookColorTweaks.apk usb drive feature is designed for automatic mount and systems modifications in an upcoming commit 7.1 while phiremod's v7 Test is based on nightly 101 and we will need to do usb drives manually.

Edit: I have the usb keyboard working, flash drive loading with Dal's OC and sideloaded Nook Tweaks 1.2. Flash drive covered in next post. To make everything work lauch Nook Tweaks and turn usb host mode on.

Last edited:

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
Flash Drives with phiremod's v7 Test

See previous post about installing Dal's kernel 061811 and sideloading Nooks Tweaks 1.2 before you begin.

Change vold.fstab by adb. I used adbWireless widget by MrSlir. You could use adb as well. Create directory (folder) USB on your sdcard using a file manger.

Note: This will be automatically shortly with other builds of CM7, but to use flash drives or fat 32 drives now in phiremod's v7 Test this is what we need to do.

For windows adb pull vold.fstab down, open vold.fstab with notepad++ to add the following line

dev_mount usb /mnt/sdcard/USB auto /devices/platform/musb_hdrc

Save it. Then use windows adb to push it. Be sure to change the file,vold.fstab, with notepad++ (Linux format editor for windows) before you push it. Do not use notepad format it wrong.

You will have to download and install notepad++.

STEPS
adb pull /etc/vold.fstab

open vold.fstab, add line below, and save in notepad++ ...

dev_mount usb /mnt/sdcard/USB auto /devices/platform/musb_hdrc

adb remount
adb push vold.fstab /etc/vold.fstab
adb reboot

USAGE
Lauch Nook Tweaks and turn usb host mode on.
Insert your flash drive or 32 fat drive
Use any FileManager
To remove safely - use from terminal "su" return "busybox umount /sdscard/USB" return - use your usb keyboard if connect to hub or menu to toggle soft keyboard
Remove sdcard
The flash drive notification says SD card removed. Insert a new one.

Last edited:

ffgf

Nov 4, 2010
Hi Sorry for the noob question

How do i do thhis

"Copy the CM7v22 SD-Card.zip to the SDcard partition (4th partition) of your CM7-SD (if you cannot see it in your PC, use ADB)"

Thanks a lot
Fabrizio

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
Hi Sorry for the noob question

How do i do thhis

"Copy the CM7v22 SD-Card.zip to the SDcard partition (4th partition) of your CM7-SD (if you cannot see it in your PC, use ADB)"

Thanks a lot
Fabrizio

The easy way is to down load this utility from the OP of the thread below onto a working cm7 sdcard (either technique in OP of this thread or one that you created with verygreen current size-agnostic sdcard thread. Then use a file manager to install it (called sideloading) on the sdcard. To get this utility loaded on the nook you will have to use notification method of usb mounting. Transfer the file from the pc or mac to the nook. Locate the utility apk by using a File Manager on the nook and click the utility apk to start its install.

The utility has an option to mount the 4th partition. You use this application instead of usb notification method of loading from a pc or mac. Connect nook by usb to pc or mac. Ignore notication bar, locate and launch the nook utility app. Select 1st mount, 4th partition scroll up and down in text area to get to confirm. Be sure to safely remove from pc or mac before unplugging usb cable.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952456

Last edited:
Reactions: racks11479

fcanha

Dec 17, 2006
Using SD Card in Another NOOKcolor

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. Once you sign into gapps, the SD card will not work with any other device.

Okay, I give up...

I received a replacement NOOKcolor because the first one I received had some slight physical defects.

However, when insert my SD card in it, it freezes at the home screen and becomes totally unresponsive.

I take it out and put it back in my original NOOKcolor and all is well.

I was thinking "wiping" might help, but I really haven't grasped what that entails.

The ROM Manager on this SD card is from following the instructions on the OP. I used the two SD card method.

I can never get the ROM Manager to boot into recovery. Nor does it clear cache or dalvik cache when I try to install from it.

I can only boot into recovery using the second SD card and by pressing the Home and Power button. Then I would take the card out and put my main card in which I had manually placed whatever I was flashing in the 4th partition. I haven't flashed any ROMs on it, just some minor .zip or .apk tweaks.

Can anyone please help? Why doesn't the SD card work in my replacement NOOK? If you think "wiping" might be the solution...what are the complete details for that process?

Also, I've been checking almost daily for a response to the following earlier post I made:

Everything checked out except for the md5 sum for Phiremod 6.3 on the OP.

The OP reads:

Update 5/31: v6.3 Update(This will format /system only): multiupload.com/5NRXXEPS6N
MD5 - 17c2d5322c2674fe85bd279934dc6830

My winMd5Sum program read:
MD5 - 59b6bf3a12c664b6663efa74b77c659a

Now, I'm worried. Can you please reaffirm your MD5?

Last edited:

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
USB Headset with Phiremod's TEST v7 (based on 101)

Verygreen's says we need to do several things to make USB headsets work with CM7.

1. "To use the files referenced here you need to install nightly -100 or later! ...
You will need this kernel image: http://nook.handhelds.ru/usbaudio/uImage
that you will need to use as the kernel."

2. "The other important bit is the alsa.omap3.so: http://nook.handhelds.ru/usbaudio/alsa.omap3.so
Drop it to /system/lib/hw/ (this on sdcard this is partition2, /lib/hw)"

3. "once the files are in place, reboot, connect the audio device, enable usbhost (or the other way around).
The skype will now work."

Using Phiremod Test v7 (based on nightly 101) running on a SDcard. OC kernel 6/18. Nook Tweaks v1.2.1. Trying to get my Logitech USB Headset H360 to work?

1. Downloaded as uImage.txt. Renamed as uImage. Used utility NookColorUMS to mount 1st partition and backup uImage on the nook. Can I power off Nook, eject SDcard, mount Boot partition on pc and replace uImage? What about OC issues with Nook Tweaks and performance settings?

Edit: Did this Wi-Fi Settings gives me Error. For example when I use mike with keyboard, it gives error couldn't connect

2. I used SwiFTP to move over alsa.omap3.so to nook SDcard. Then used File Expert set to root to copy it to /system/lib/hw/. Is this ok?

3. Can I use Nook Tweaks v1.2.1 with verygreen's uImage or do I need to use his NookUsbHostSwitcher?

Edit: Had to use NookUsbHostSwitcher.

Edit2: Got to work using nightly 122 and VG installer. See link below:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15468342&postcount=393

Last edited:

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
New Phiremod TEST 2 based on nightly 136

From Test 1 on SDcard from your previous install, how do I update to this one? Do you need to do some work first?

absoluthamm

Jun 22, 2009
Is anyone else having a problem with just a black screen after the uboot menu when updating to phiremod 7 test2? I left it sit for about 30 minutes after flashing/rebooting and nothing but black. Also tried to manually wipe and reflash and same thing.

There may be something that I am missing from the last time I updated(the previous version on my SDCard was phiremod v5.3.

Edit: Also, after trying to just select EMMC from the u-boot menu, it just stalls there as well.

Last edited:

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
Is anyone else having a problem with just a black screen after the uboot menu when updating to phiremod 7 test2? I left it sit for about 30 minutes after flashing/rebooting and nothing but black. Also tried to manually wipe and reflash and same thing.

There may be something that I am missing from the last time I updated(the previous version on my SDCard was phiremod v5.3.

Edit: Also, after trying to just select EMMC from the u-boot menu, it just stalls there as well.

I think that this method is only for Test 1 at this time. Racks is working on an update.

I used another method to get it to work. I increase the boot partition size so that the Test 2 ROM will work. All the steps to getting it to work are given in the link below:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16028869&postcount=1214

Reactions: racks11479

absoluthamm

Jun 22, 2009
I think that this method is only for Test 1 at this time. Racks is working on an update.

I used another method to get it to work. I increase the boot partition size so that the Test 2 ROM will work. All the steps to getting it to work are given in the link below:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=16028869&postcount=1214

My bad, I actually meant Test1, but I was thinking test2 because I knew it was released. I was using the version available in OP.

lschroeder

Dec 1, 2010
My bad, I actually meant Test1, but I was thinking test2 because I knew it was released. I was using the version available in OP.

You might wait or just go directly to Test 2 but using the steps I posted. Just follow the steps in the link, it is not that bad and Test 1 is actually too dated at this time.

Last edited:

mrkkk

Jan 6, 2011
so you cant put latest cm7 nightly directly from their website
this thingy is modded to boot from sd only?

oh and by the way
why sd card thing is just not a simple image that you can write with dd

why 2 sd cards, prep, various zip file and steps?

can you please add some logical explanations of why we are dong each step that we are doing?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all you ROM SD'ers out there!

**First off, thank you to all the real devs out there who've sacrificed their time and energy in getting the roms available here to where it is! And of course credit goes to the original creator of CWM. Side note, I was able to prepare this CWM image because of a blog I read somewhere regarding preparing a dualboot setup on a single SDcard. I can't remember. I'll give credit when I do.**

I've prepared a modified CWM image that is sd-bootable for flashing the latest roms to your SDcard.

*CM7 roms prepared by me will not touch your data partition. So all your apps and setup should remain. However certain roms that I've prepped may need to format data and system on your SDcard. So please read through this post for more details*

-You need have a CM7 SDcard already prepared. Get it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=989637 Thanks verygreen!
    -Download modified CWM image zip file.
    -Burn to a second SDcard (that you will only need for this procedure)
    -Download attached CM7v22 flashable zip from this post only.
    -Copy the CM7v22 SD-Card.zip to the SDcard partition (4th partition) of your CM7-SD (if you cannot see it in your PC, use ADB)
    -Power off nook
    -Place modified CWM sdcard that you just burned
    -Boot to CWM off the CWM SDcard
    -Remove CWM SDcard
    -Insert your CM7-SD card
    -Goto mounts and storage and "mount SDcard"
    -Goto top menu and "install zip from SDcard"
    -Choose CM7v22 SD-Card.zip
    -Confirm "yes"
    -This will install the CM7v22 system, including the latest kernel and Ramdisk(I've modded the ramdisk so it stays SD bootable)
    -Let it do it's thing, it will take a little bit, might not show progress immediately. Just be patient.
    -If you wish to flash Gapps or Dalingrins OC Kernel you can do so now as well
    -When install is complete. Leave your CM7 SDcard in there and choose "reboot system now"
    -CM7 logo will show for several minutes, be patient and it should eventually come up.
    -Enjoy!

**Only use my modified CWM image and flashable zip from here, or else it will mess up your internal. Do not use this CWM sd to flash anything else other than what is stated above! And do not use this to format any partitiions!**

**The usual disclaimers: Backup, backup, did I say backup? Just in case. And oh yeah, I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your nook or your sanity if something goes wrong.

**Edit 3/21-If your PC is unable to mount your 4th partition. There are two ways you can go about it.**
    1-Samuelhalff has an app that can do that for you "NookColorUMS" (Thank you sir!) You can get it here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952456. Just choose "Mount SD (4) Fourth Partition" and that should mount it to your PC or Mac, and just drag and drop the latest nightly from here. You should be good to go after that.

2 -Or you can use adb and mount the partition your self. In adb shell run the following command:

#echo /dev/block/mmcblk1p4 > /sys/devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0/file

That should mount your 4th partition to your PC. Drag and drop the file over. And you should be good to go.**

**Edit 3/23 - Nightlies 30 and on will have the vold.fstab edited so that it will mount the 4th partition to the SDCard folder instead of boot.**

**Edit 3/28 - Thanks to deeper-blue, CM team, Samuelhalff for getting HC to where it is today. I've added a flashable .zip file for anyone that wants to try out samuelhalff's tweaked Honeycomb version. I've also included a dualboot setup(thanks to rookie1) with my CWM_SD. So if you ever wanted to flash anything in the future, just drop it in the SDcard(4th) partition of your SDcard. Hold the HOME(n) button to boot into CWM_SD and flash from there. Leave it alone to boot normally. This will wipe your current rom from your SDcard and install Honeycomb. It is recommended to perform a nandroid backup of your SDcard with my CWM version.**

**Edit 3/30 - There was an error on my part in the edify script. Thanks to "smartmind" for pointing it out. Fixed and uploaded updated version 0.1.
    Thanks to rookie1. I've updated a flashable zip that will install my CWM to your SDcard as a dualboot.
    1-Once installed you no longer need my CWM_SDcard to flash your nightlies. When booting hold the home(n) button to go into recovery for SD. Leave it alone and it will boot up normally.
    2-You can also do a nandroid backup of your CM7_SD. As well as a restore back onto your SD. Tested and working!**

**Edit 3/31 - Uploaded a flashable zip for "mikegonz" NookieComb. Thank you sir. If you want to enjoy a near Honeycomb experience and want all the available features of NookieFroyo (flash, dsp, less apps FC issues) Then I suggest you give his rom a go. After flashing the rom to your SDcard. Please head over to his thread and download some necessary files needed to get the full honeycomb experience. If you enjoy the rom, please go over this his thread here and thank him.
    **This will format your /data and /system! So please make a nandroid backup of your current SDcard rom with my modded CWM in case you want to revert**

**Edit 4/5- Uploaded a flashable zip for PHIREMOD's v5.3 Rom (THANK YOU SIR!). His rom is based on CM7 RC4 release. So it is very stable. And I must say, blazing fast. And I'm running it on a 2gb Class 2 card. If you enjoy the rom, please go over this his thread here and thank him.
    **This will format your /data and /system! So please make a nandroid backup of your current SDcard rom with my modded CWM in case you want to revert**

**Edit 4/15- Uploaded NookieComb v0.4.13 and Phiremod Nook v6.[/COLOR]
    **Both of these roms will format your /data and /system! So please make a nandroid backup of your current SDcard rom with my modded CWM in case you want to revert**

**Edit 5/5- Uploaded latest CM7 nightly. Also uploaded Divine_Madcat's Honeycomb RC1 Update (working su, market, sound). If you enjoy his work. Please head over to his thread here and thank him! :)
    **The Honeycomb RC1 Update will format your /data and /system! So please make a nandroid backup of your current SDcard rom with my modded CWM in case you want to revert**

**Edit 6/22- Uploaded latest Phiremod v7-Test Build.
    **This is a wipe only update** So the .zip will wipe /data and /system. Make a backup of all your apps. Well I went ahead and made it easier for everyone. So I packaged the whole Phiremod v7-Test as a CWM-SD Flashable zip. This will install phiremod-nook-v7-test, gapps, and will install the launcher-pro backup to the sdcard partition for you.

-All you have to do is download the 'phiremod-nook-v7-TEST-SD-CWM-package.zip' file, no need to extract anything
    -Boot into CWM-SD and flash the package zip file
    -Reboot when done
    -It will prompt with 2 different options on startup, choose "Setup Wizard"
    -For some reason it won't get past that, even when touching the Android guy, to get around this touch all 4 corners of the nook screen starting with:
    1. top left hand corner
    2. top right hand corner
    3. bottom right hand corner (just above the 'change language' button)
    4. bottom left hand corner (just above the 'emergency' button)
    -That should get you to the main screen.
    -Connect to a wireless network
    -Market will not populate correctly, so go into the app drawer and choose 'Talk'
    -That should give you an option to add a google account
    -Once completed go back to the main screen and goto options--> preferences --> and restore the launcher pro backup
    -You should now see Market on the home screen
    -Don't forget to thank the devs!
    -Personal thank you to "bdeville" for testing the .zips for me before I borked any more installations! :D

If I've helped in someway, can I get a thank you! :D

Thanks everyone,
    Racks

Clockwork Recovery Image for Flashing Roms to SD only:

**ALL FILES BELOW ARE FLASHABLE WITH THE MODDED CWM ATTACHED**

CM7-SD Flashable zip (to be used only with CWM above):
    Nightly 22 - http://www.multiupload.com/1A6QI9HJHY
    Nightly 25 - http://www.multiupload.com/VKMK4YYS1V
    Nightly 28 - http://www.multiupload.com/KD6YOYJ6F0 MD5 - 887b9e607e7d34c06f4fcd3b267472c3
    CM7 3/20 Build (Bottom Status Bar by Samuelhalff) - http://www.multiupload.com/L1R2NFCPYS MD5 - 244f87243d5c0cf975c76c89e00c93df
    Nightly 29a - http://www.multiupload.com/IHZ9496FUN Updated MD5 - 9cb78fe78462f5a32941c7b218d76c37
    Nightly 30 - http://www.multiupload.com/2AJHBAM64N MD5 - ecb2221b575122bf86615324b7328841
    Nightly 31 - http://www.multiupload.com/V6EJ7ZUDHE MD5 - e6f0aa3a0bda5544d840416fef4870c0
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build 3/28 - http://www.multiupload.com/11N8MDEPYX MD5 - 20e7836bb1bd3b8ae42b507095e0b53d
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build 3/29 - http://www.multiupload.com/BY8NVNU1HV MD5 - a3dd232776a9fdae9adf7588f3b2ad69
    CM7 Dalingrin Video Test Build 3/29 - http://www.multiupload.com/QYRHN0VX1B MD5 - 5ebe543ff5bae1e6a72d754e5b53b5c0
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build 3/31 - http://www.multiupload.com/ZK2P3UP8EI MD5 - 6ecaf69fef625eb37e9c5c89c6880452
    CM7 7.0.0 RC4 - http://www.multiupload.com/95HJGYV5S5 MD5 - 3e77930b6d26f4eece264ae324795026
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build 4/3 - http://www.multiupload.com/31HBN9W39I MD5 - ef8386c70c7dcb97e035d022060405da
    Nightly 35 - http://www.multiupload.com/KENUP9PPP0 MD5 - 62c94fa65e4be5fe92ee3cda202877c5
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build 4/4 - http://www.multiupload.com/QVBTRF2O6M MD5 - 3b32cfbc648c3224ef6295ea08f57835
    Nightly 36 - http://www.multiupload.com/A1EQN53G24 MD5 - f0d9a6d81e6c9346955eb1ed03d2f11a
    CM7 Mad_murdock Build RC2 - http://www.multiupload.com/LEMGQJZKA6 MD5 - 36946e56547d130af23ceb540f3d3ddd
    Nightly 37 - http://www.multiupload.com/T0UHF34U12 MD5 - 63bd84a333588c89c73092c36e6577b5
    CM7.0.0 Stable-Updated- http://www.multiupload.com/3F3FT3QHZU MD5 - 232ad9466f80c9b25706400d79d5afb9
    Nightly 39- http://www.multiupload.com/UPV6KBFYMQ MD5 - 4394706fcc9389d2d15ab73cdbe7f81d
    Nightly 41-Updated- http://www.multiupload.com/5VG9UHOMWD MD5 - 801ee4525881d32dc61d2380f115796c
    CM7.0.2 Stable- http://www.multiupload.com/REI8NXPW45 MD5 - 616161e75d1a4978efab3f19ae4e8206
    Nightly 61- http://www.multiupload.com/REI8NXPW45 MD5 - 323ca059dc3edb03781e0216ed4ed39f
    Update 5/11: CM7.0.3 Stable- http://www.multiupload.com/94M4FLBOFC MD5 - 22a85a9a105fb8d41827ccb557906fec
    Update 5/11: Nightly 68- http://www.multiupload.com/ZYXYLGP7SN MD5 - 28e58c53dfec5ab651a64151525c3256

Gapps-3/07/11 for CM7:

Dalingrin OC Kernels for SD:
    CM7 - 3/16: http://www.multiupload.com/OWTHFMM7CU
    MD5 - 13c03150b72938fa15f43bd795969dfe
    CM7 - 3/29 : http://www.multiupload.com/RUCAN3MUZ8
    MD5 - bdd5f6dbaba12c87f3974c281e2def52
    CM7 - 4/1 : http://www.multiupload.com/5UT3Y4QUXC
    MD5 - e0ec3e1e879562aa5edcb342ee984ac7
    CM7 - 4/4: http://www.multiupload.com/7QUA64FBX7
    MD5 - 9bbdd0258ad6d9cd64da9f244fa818ad
    FROYO - 4/4: http://www.multiupload.com/MLZWMY4XDU
    MD5 - e230ea5dab8497e844dd1633e8d880cb
    CM7 - 4/18C Test Kernel: http://www.multiupload.com/0GIS22MEZW
    MD5 - a8eeca7c033f4f41626e13efeb7dfa87
    CM7/Phiredmod - Alsa Update (Only flash this for Phiredrop and CM7 v39 or earlier): http://www.multiupload.com/5JVWY5KV43
    MD5 - 885e4109da53e96d4fb0e16a6dc443d8
    CM7 - 4/24 1.3ghz Test Kernel (Please read the kernel thread for more info): http://www.multiupload.com/4J506BJ7R3
    MD5 - d53a386040b2c40652009d8346d598b1
    Update 4/30: Froyo 0.6.8 BT 3/13 Kernel (Please read this thread for more info): http://www.multiupload.com/HZXP6WFRPS
    MD5 - b2ff802dd5d9e7f9e98f031538f30796

Update 3/28 : HCv4 2nd Edition SDcard:

Update 3/30 : CWM SD Dualboot 0.1:

NookieComb by MikeGonz(Based on NookieFroyo):
    NookieCombv0330_SD.zip : http://www.multiupload.com/F4F04XYO1S
    MD5 - 38344cce47d581848bc0dd61a3e81a60
    NookieCombv042OC_SD_Update.zip (This is an update, must flash v0330 first) : http://www.multiupload.com/7W5008UN1H
    MD5 - 575755f76c0854ab531bf8a1b3a841a2
    Update 4/15: NookieCombv0.4.13 OC_SD (This will format /system and /data) : http://www.multiupload.com/RR5VVYCU1A
    MD5 - a2ff0daaf4c8a9d23359413b77f9bbca

Phiremod Nook Roms:
    v5.3 : http://www.multiupload.com/RDWL2295HB
    MD5 - ee8e8030d1f27ddf0ad8f777dabc069f
    v6 (This will format /system and /data): http://www.multiupload.com/OCA2ZN06GO
    MD5 - 25e01a189ffc5f8d9a7634fe888c1147
    v6.1 Update(This will format /system only): http://www.multiupload.com/J3RGXIZRX7
    MD5 - 6abb1cd1485650fa14ec28092ad40552
    v6.2 Update(This will format /system only): http://www.multiupload.com/58WUW1AZ0A
    MD5 - 70b2ff0345897252f3f3dff8728a4b55
    v6.3 Update(This will format /system only): http://www.multiupload.com/5NRXXEPS6N
    MD5 - 17c2d5322c2674fe85bd279934dc6830
    Update 6/22: **Follow directions in the 6/22 update of the OP for installation instructions!!!**
    v7-Test Update(This will format /system and /data) : http://www.multiupload.com/G8W5OT5DNW
    MD5 - b77e13c45140f2f90571a0b2a2bcc2bd

Divine Madcat's Honeycomb SDcard:
    RC2: http://www.multiupload.com/PKLYFMXYZZ
    MD5 - 6c3ef5139f33ad250e05117f4e5f9b3f
    Update 5/11 - RC3: (This will only format /system)
    **Edit: Thanks to "patgnds" confirming that it's working! Enjoy!**
    http://www.multiupload.com/KACNEBHVF4
    MD5 - Forgot to check the md5 before deleting it off my comp. If anyone can advise. That would be great
    Can you create a SD flashable for Phiremod 6.2? Also I'd like to know what it is you do to make the rom install to the sd rather than to the emmc. If I knew I could try to make the changes myself and not have to pester you :)

Man. I forgot that phiremod is updating only his new site now. Ill prep one by tonight. And never a bother. I'll also PM you the steps I go about preppin it for SD install. :)

Thanks,
    Racks
    Bump...

Check OP for updates:

-Latest Phiremod v6.2 Rom Updated (Check Phiremods thread for more info)
    -Froyo 0.6.8 BT 3/13 Kernel Updated (Check HTCF4N thread for more info)

Remember, if you like the Roms and find the kernels useful. Please head over to the original dev's thread and say thank you! :D

Thanks,
    Racks
    Yeah, I've flashed the nightly #28 with bottom status bar, it works great. As for boot into recovery, I couldn't do it by using the ROM Manager, then I used j4mm3r's Boot Menu u-boot so I can boot from eMMC or sdcard into normal or recovery, this is great as I have dual boot menu and can boot into sdcard recovery.

The steps for boot into recovery in the sdcard are as following, we can use 1 card
    1. Download and burn OP Clockwork Recovery Image for CM7-SD
    2. Plug the sdcard into your PC to copy out uImage and uRamdisk
    3. Download and burn verygreen's CM7 SDcard image to this card
    4. Boot your NC with this CM7 SDcard
    5. Rename uImage and uRamdisk files in the 2nd step to uRecImg and uRecRam, then copy to he boot partition of the CM7
    6. Get j4mm3r's Boot Menu u-boot.bin from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=962708, copy it to the boot partition.
    7. Copy CM7 nightly zip file in OP to partition 4 (/sdcard)
    8. Poweroff the NC. Turn it on, press any key within 5 seconds when the prompt appears to select boot to sdcard and recovery
    9. Flash the CM7 nightly zip. Reboot to system. Done.
    10. From now on, you can copy a modified nightly in OP to /sdcard partition and flash it from recovery as in steps 8-9

To easily mount the boot partition (partition #1) and sdcard partition (partition #4) of the CM7 SD, I used samuelhalff's tool here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952456

Step 1,2 are only to copy the recovery kernel and ramdisk, so if racks11479 can post them in the OP we can bypass these two steps.

If you already have CM7 sdcard working then you can bypass step 3.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Hey Racks,

I hate being "that" guy... but Sam and murdock have the modified CM7 with more tablet like features ({MOD}{CM7}Honeycomb features in progress

any thoughts of including these in your thread to flash to and run from the sdcard?

As Adude stated the 3/26 build was a test build. Mad_murdoch is working on a second one as we speak which I believe he will upload for us to preview. And I'll setup a flashable for that one if anyone wants to try it out.

**Just remember, these are still test builds so the devs can get feedback so they can work on polishing it up to get it incorporated into the CM7 builds.**

Edit: As I finish writing this post, his second preview build is up. Gonna setup an SD flashable zip now! :D

-Racks