By eyeisdasteve, Senior Member on 13th June 2013, 05:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2013, 08:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
figured it out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

Sure hit me up later and I'll help out (nope same speed and length just smaller file and arrangement little different)

Sent From My TweakedOut ONE

I played with the desc file and decreased the fps and it looks closer to what i want. The better solution would be adding in more frames to make it look more fluid. I also found some more fun things to throw in to the boot animation and tools to make my life easier. Looking forward to my free time to tweak and add stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to iquit040 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iquit040 Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 09:50 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up GREAT!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeisdasteve

Here is the Android Bios boot animation.

It has been changed/re-sized to work with our device.

I like this!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mcmaxi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcmaxi Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 10:16 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't had much time to organize/add more to this thread. I've been really swamped with work lately. I do have a bunch more to add to this.

I also will be taking all of the boot animations that work for this device and collect it all in the OP. Thumbs up this post if you want to see it happen, so I can get a feel of how many people want that.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eyeisdasteve For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyeisdasteve Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 10:23 AM |#24  
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 11,886

Donate to Me
More
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloth Ad-Free
3rd July 2013, 01:48 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2,105

More
Thumbs up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drlzanej For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drlzanej Ad-Free
4th July 2013, 08:55 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Dont know where to ask this but how do you get rid of the red text on the splash screen or when i flash a splash screen will that get rid of it?
4th July 2013, 09:22 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1123

Dont know where to ask this but how do you get rid of the red text on the splash screen or when i flash a splash screen will that get rid of it?

Here u go man, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2314921
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to letmeputdatipin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift letmeputdatipin Ad-Free
6th July 2013, 03:26 AM |#28  

More
Got a technical question here, Im trying to convert my favorite bootanimation to run on this device. Ive resized the .png's (1080x1920) put them in the proper folders, edited the desc.txt zipped and named it to hTC_bootup_one.zip and placed it in system/customize/resource. Cant get it to run. it gets to the boot screen and freezes. What am I missing ? Any help would be apreciated, If I can get it to run Id gladly post it here in your thread. Thanks in advance. Later ,,,,,,
6th July 2013, 03:37 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlzanej

Got a technical question here, Im trying to convert my favorite bootanimation to run on this device. Ive resized the .png's (1080x1920) put them in the proper folders, edited the desc.txt zipped and named it to hTC_bootup_one.zip and placed it in system/customize/resource. Cant get it to run. it gets to the boot screen and freezes. What am I missing ? Any help would be apreciated, If I can get it to run Id gladly post it here in your thread. Thanks in advance. Later ,,,,,,

Make sure ur permissions r correct!
The Following User Says Thank You to letmeputdatipin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift letmeputdatipin Ad-Free
6th July 2013, 05:00 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmeputdatipin

Make sure ur permissions r correct!

Yep , permissions are right, still a no go. nay have to post it so someone can look at it.
6th July 2013, 05:05 AM |#31  
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlzanej

1) you have a hard break (hit enter) after the last line in the desc
2)you zip in store (in 7zip) or 0 compression(winzip)
3)is that the correct name as stated in default.xml in the CID folder

From My TweakedOut ONE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dased14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dased14 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)