HTC Desire (Bravo) Index - Everything Desire is here! [24th/January/2015]

Search This thread

CreaB

Jul 26, 2010
hey there!
first: very goot thread, nice to have an overvier and stayin up-to-date.
one question: what about the thalamus kernel (can be found here)?
if i am not totally wrong, an AOSP-kernel. would be nice if it could be added.

thanks in advance! =)

mahjsa

Dec 6, 2008
Hapert
One question, how can I flash my kernel after it's update to 1.9.23 (latest update)

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

ilde

Oct 8, 2008
zaragoza
Problems Sygic Aura V3 release v11.2.0 with GV 2.8?

I was running Sygic Aura v.11.0.2 with HTC Desire Bravo and Rom GV 2.8, and it was OK till I decided to update to the new version Sygic Aura V.3 release V11.2.0 that I've downloaded from several sites, but always the occurs the same, the programs seems to start but stops and goes back to the main frame. Do you think itś because of the GV Rom (2.8) any of you have the same problem??
Greetings.

mahjsa

Dec 6, 2008
Hapert
I am running Aura 11.0.2 and have a maybe similar problem. Every now and then the program start and immediately FC's. Then after changing from As to phone and back again it's alright again.
Any ideas?

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
I was running Sygic Aura v.11.0.2 with HTC Desire Bravo and Rom GV 2.8, and it was OK till I decided to update to the new version Sygic Aura V.3 release V11.2.0 that I've downloaded from several sites, but always the occurs the same, the programs seems to start but stops and goes back to the main frame. Do you think itś because of the GV Rom (2.8) any of you have the same problem??
Greetings.

Downloaded from several sites - it's free?

One thing to try would be to toggle compatibility mode (if it is disabled, try enabling it, and visa versa).

To do this in MIUI, you need to:
Settings -> Applications -> App Management -> All -> Sygic app -> Compatibility mode.

I am not sure about AOSP roms because it's been that long since I have used one.

ididnt

Jan 27, 2011
Sydney
dont know weather its rom related or not but my 8181 has been rebooting every now and the and sometimes when i unplug the 3.5mm jack that goes to my car stereo.
also why is the gps taking so long to find a signal in navigation?

ididnt

Jan 27, 2011
Sydney
GPS no good again today. Takes too long or just hangs until u turn off and on.How to bring it to devs attention?

Top Liked Posts