[25.09.08] Fast+Stable German WM 6.1 V2 by Xhamster

Search This thread

N-DEE

Jan 1, 2007
sorry but I only have an english one
the german one i cooked into shaps rom doesnt seem to work on this new 6.1 rom :-(

xhamster

Sep 21, 2008
pls post the working version. a working english version is much better as a broken german version

tako2k

Mar 29, 2007
Stockholm
Einstellungen Tasten Internet Explorer

Hih,
I've tested your ROM from this afternoon, and it works very good and stable. I have found a little problem, in Einstellungen Tasten, it is not possible to set the Internetexplorer to the Internetexplorer switch at the top right on the frontsize of the HTC TYTN.
Thank you Xhamster for the good work!

TommyLee

May 2, 2007
ICS

Hello!

Today i have tested your rom and it works great. Very fast and stable.

Is it possible to include "Internet Connection Sharing"? - it would be very helpful

Many Thanks for this great rom

xhamster

Sep 21, 2008
I can add Internet Connection Sharing in the next version. but Í can´t test my new roms.
My Hermes Touchscreen is dead.
Since a few weeks the touchscreen hang when the device was hot.
Since yesterday the touchscrren is complete dead.

For new rom´s I need Beta tester

N-DEE

Jan 1, 2007
I confirm that the internet-button isn't working.

Found another problem:
The mms software doesn't show the pictures! so actually you don't know what you're gonna choose...

As your rom is light and fast I'll use it and I'll try to test as much as possible.
Andy

Last edited:

coolskin

Aug 10, 2007
Cologne
Huawei P30 Pro
Hi, when i configure the Softkeys with "Neue SMS" i´ll get a error that the application wasn´t found.

But fine work ;) !

greetz
Coolskin

##EDIT: Another BUG (?) - When you want to use a MP3 as Ringtone a error occures the the Folder "My Documents/Klingeltöne" is not found. The real Folder Name is "My Documents/Meine Klingeltöne"

Last edited:

coolskin

Aug 10, 2007
Cologne
Huawei P30 Pro
Great! A question - is it possible to integrate the animated clock in the same stile where the dials "fall down"? Also the animated weather where raindrops fall down etc.?
greetz
Coolskin

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
BT

I have random Bluetooth disconnections with my Audi MMI as I had in every WM5 and some WM6 versions. The first time with WM6.1 now.
I´m using the version from Sept 28.
Another bug is that sometimes all ringtones and vibration alarm switch off and the phone sets itself into quite mode.
Battery is draining quite fast.
Everything else is great in this ROM. Glad to have a german one at least.
As I stay a lot of time in my car I think I´ll have to go back to Abusalza´s ROM V25.

Tolle Arbeit!

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
Xhamster - will you continue with your work or will this be the last development of a German ROM?

coolskin

Aug 10, 2007
Cologne
Huawei P30 Pro
Hi
2 Questions:

- How can i change the directory in "Bilder & Videos" to view pics from the memcard?

- When i want to send a MMS or recieve a MMS i can´t see the picture! I only the a placeholder. By recieving i have to save the picture and the a can see it but don´tin the message qeue. Else when i write a MMS and select a picture i only see the placeholder. How can i change this?

- Is no Voicedial integrated in the Rom? How can i add it?

Thanks for help
Coolskin

Last edited:

Lordsnake

Jan 5, 2006
Your right Coolskin I have the same problem, but Datei-Explorer show me the pics.

Lordsnake