3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

Search This thread

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
You didn't try that flashable .zip on an s5 did you?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Edited : My mistake, everything is working now with apktool 1.5.2 !

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

This is an Amazing mod, very easily and quickly !

2527504_Screenshot_2014-07-02-17-20-471.png

Last edited:

metalfan78

Jan 30, 2010
Littleton, CO
I'm going to try to get this to work again, but I have one question. I didn't see anything here on how to go back to the stock battery if needed. I may have missed it somewhere. Thanks.

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
I'm going to try to get this to work again, but I have one question. I didn't see anything here on how to go back to the stock battery if needed. I may have missed it somewhere. Thanks.

Just replaced back code to system/layout/status_bar.xml:

Code:
<com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="0.33000004dip" android:layout_marginStart="5.0dip" />

Reactions: metalfan78

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
Just replaced back code to system/layout/status_bar.xml:

Code:
<com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="0.33000004dip" android:layout_marginStart="5.0dip" />
I think better replace the old systemui from rom.
When have time will see if can replicate kitkat white bat.

metalfan78

Jan 30, 2010
Littleton, CO
I see the issue on the s5. That line in the status_bar.xml is quite different than what you have in the OP. Mine looks like this

<com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="@dimen/battery_icon_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/battery_icon_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/battery_icon_bottom_margin" android:layout_marginStart="3.0dip" />

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
I see the issue on the s5. That line in the status_bar.xml is quite different than what you have in the OP. Mine looks like this

<com.android.systemui.BatteryMeterView android:id="@id/battery" android:layout_width="@dimen/battery_icon_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/battery_icon_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/battery_icon_bottom_margin" android:layout_marginStart="3.0dip" />

Not sure about the code but I think gary stated about word ...android:id="@id/battery" ... which may mean that you catch the correct line.

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi

No problem, mate ! Just replace it .
I have S5 too and It's working good .

wackowizzard

I have just added a modded SystemUI.apk flashable for NF1 I9505 in downloads tab. Enjoy.

I have flashed the NF1 zip on my OmegaROM v33 without problems and works perfectly! So TNX!

I have a question : if you have downloaded a online battery, you can then keep it for later? So as not to have download multiple times the same battery.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

pas2001

May 26, 2013
Bangkok
I have flashed the NF1 zip on my OmegaROM v33 without problems and works perfectly! So TNX!

I have a question : if you have downloaded a online battery, you can then keep it for later? So as not to have download multiple times the same battery.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
For saving the space then you can keep only latest type you download. In case you change to offline bat or other such as bat from folder as above post. You can switch back to the latest online bat with out redownload.
But if you download the other type whether mine or nadmaj jobs. New will replace the old.

Last edited:
Reactions: wackowizzard

dave_p_b

Oct 9, 2011
Hi

No one's mentioned download speeds yet so I'm not sure if it's just a problem for me.

I cannot download very fast at all. For example, I just downloaded nadmaj battery 461. It took 4 minutes 45 seconds. It does that for any battery I choose.

It doesn't make any different if I use mobile internet or Wifi either.

Also, you cannot change battery icon whilst the phone is charging. I changed from the nadmaj battery 461 to the 3MinitBatteryIcon folder and it wouldn't change until I stopped charging.

The rest is looking good though.

Top Liked Posts