[THEME] AOSP ICS Theme for Sense 3.6

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2007
notification clear

Hi, thank you much.
i flashed package from the opening post for 2.14.531.3. in recovery.
davlid wipe
fix permissions

looks good but now I no longer see the Clear option on the notification bar.

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Hi, thank you much.
i flashed package from the opening post for 2.14.531.3. in recovery.
davlid wipe
fix permissions

looks good but now I no longer see the Clear option on the notification bar.

It's still there. Just colored over. If you click that area when you get a notification it will clear it. If you look hard enough you will see some sort of animation after its pressed.

--------------------------------
It's Better To Fail At Originality
Than To Succeed In Imitation.
--------------------------------

electronicrice

Apr 18, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Sorry guys, the battery add on zip was only made for the first ICS leak, not the official one. That's why it won't work. The theme itself should still work though regardless of the version you're on. I'm currently using it myself.

----

I won't be updating anything from now on as I'm moving on from the Amaze to a GNex

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
Sorry guys, the battery add on zip was only made for the first ICS leak, not the official one. That's why it won't work. The theme itself should still work though regardless of the version you're on. I'm currently using it myself.

----

I won't be updating anything from now on as I'm moving on from the Amaze to a GNex

;(, nooooooo

don't tell anyone but i might move phones soon as well, don't know when

jafferkhan

Jun 15, 2010
i'm on the energy rom, i think it's sense 3.6, will this work on it if i flash it through recovery?

jafferkhan

Jun 15, 2010
Hello all,

Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.

The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been themed to ICS blue. This is a combination of my work from combining elements from AOSP source and the modified Sense elements from shnizlon (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470497).

Download Here for 2.14.531.3. Flash this package in recovery.

Download Here for 2.14.531.1. Flash this package in recovery.

I'll try to fix things I find and that are reported as I go along.

Changelog:

5/7/12 - fixed quick contact elements, fixed alarm clock color to ICS blue, fixed loading spinner to stock color

5/6/12 - updated to new ICS leak framework (this only works on new ICS leak 2.14.531.3), fixed status bar clock color, corrected theme inconsistencies with dialog boxes, fixed a few other icons and elements to ICS blue

4/27/12 - fixed quick contact menu, fixed airplane mode to AOSP, corrected toggle switch color, changed volume slider button, corrected volume bar color, fixed the quick boot menu again

4/26/12 - fixed gps icons to AOSP, corrected headphones icons, fixed reboot menu icons, fixed download/upload animations to blue, corrected sync icon, corrected a few more notification tray elements, added AOSP icons in separate flashable zip, added separate battery percents zip

4/25/12 - Initial release. Most status bar, notification tray and toggles have been themed

To Do:

haven't found anything yet

Add-Ons (these must be flashed AFTER the main theme is flashed)

Battery Percents

ICS App Icons - Thanks Superevilllama

the links aren't working, or am i too late to get them :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

Basically this theme is AOSP ICS (or at least as much as I can theme so far) for Sense 3.6.

The status icons (data, signal, alarm, sync, etc.) as well as the notification bar/tray and most of the Sense toggles and boxes have been themed to ICS blue. This is a combination of my work from combining elements from AOSP source and the modified Sense elements from shnizlon (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1470497).

Download Here for 2.14.531.3. Flash this package in recovery.

Download Here for 2.14.531.1. Flash this package in recovery.

I'll try to fix things I find and that are reported as I go along.

Changelog:

5/7/12 - fixed quick contact elements, fixed alarm clock color to ICS blue, fixed loading spinner to stock color

5/6/12 - updated to new ICS leak framework (this only works on new ICS leak 2.14.531.3), fixed status bar clock color, corrected theme inconsistencies with dialog boxes, fixed a few other icons and elements to ICS blue

4/27/12 - fixed quick contact menu, fixed airplane mode to AOSP, corrected toggle switch color, changed volume slider button, corrected volume bar color, fixed the quick boot menu again

4/26/12 - fixed gps icons to AOSP, corrected headphones icons, fixed reboot menu icons, fixed download/upload animations to blue, corrected sync icon, corrected a few more notification tray elements, added AOSP icons in separate flashable zip, added separate battery percents zip

4/25/12 - Initial release. Most status bar, notification tray and toggles have been themed

To Do:

haven't found anything yet

Add-Ons (these must be flashed AFTER the main theme is flashed)

Battery Percents

ICS App Icons - Thanks Superevilllama
    Since all of the screenshots show a charging battery icon I didn't realize it wouldn't show battery percentage.. everything about this looks like the ics.zip used to do, only it had %.. any chance you'd be willing to add that in, or make that flashable separately? That was the main thing I was looking for outside aesthetics. I would just change it in your zip myself except I don't have the correct way to re-compile the apks..
    I'll just re-download battery indicator until I get an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

I'm attaching an add-on package here and to the OP. That will give you battery percents. That's the only change and it'll only work with this theme. You must flash it after you flash the main package

Edit - Took it down. It put it there but it's not reading the battery correctly. Hang tight

Edit 2 - It's back up. Attached here and the OP again
    The link is active again! Get to it
    The apk ones work well for me . The ones ive tried were the Elegancia ones .

Same here, all I have gotten so far is stuck at the boot animation.
    the links aren't working, or am i too late to get them :confused:

lol yeah like 2 years too late. I don't even have those files anymore. sorry!