[Theme] Htc Heroine (For The Ladies) Cyanogen 4.0.2 [8/26/09]

Search This thread
Mar 22, 2009
seems to be a problem when u press menu from the home screen the words r cut off. cant fully see the add, wallpaper,search,notifications and settings options. same when i go into other apps n press menu.

republitarian

Sep 3, 2009
Any word on when you will have a 4.0.4 version. The girlfriend is killing me...:p
Great work btw....

i_mthaone

Sep 12, 2009
Does it say 4.0.4 or does it say for something else? Helps to read.. if it doesn't say will work for it, DON'T ASK!!!

TeCH NiNJa

Aug 16, 2009
Hawaii
LOL

Does it say 4.0.4 or does it say for something else? Helps to read.. if it doesn't say will work for it, DON'T ASK!!!

quit sniffin sisters unerwear drawer boy and maybe you'd have a better outlook on life....LoL it was just a question to see if any1 tried. get a grip child. dont even post a reply and go back to whatever it is that gets you off. leave your attitude behind when you get on this forum. constructive response are what people are you looking for not ignorant ones....

For every1 else mah bad for this...

TeCH NiNJa

Aug 16, 2009
Hawaii
dont know if anyone ran into this issue but hitting menu at the home screen then going to wallpaper then to wallpaper gallery....it fcs' when you get to the third picture. "android.process.acore".....just letting you guys know.

Tsunamski

Sep 11, 2012
dont know if anyone ran into this issue but hitting menu at the home screen then going to wallpaper then to wallpaper gallery....it fcs' when you get to the third picture. "android.process.acore".....just letting you guys know.

I would really like to get this theme but i can't bring this link back to life - any suggestions on where to find this theme?

greetings Tsunamski

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Htc Heroine By Armyranger251 And Beagz

1. first off id like to thank Tehseano and Moonsspoon for making the hero theme in the first place and because i used a couple of parts from their theme

2. Stericson for rebuilding the htc music to work on cupcake and for helpin me understand things

3. Beagz for takin the time to help me understand more about xml edits and stayed by ready to answer any questions i had, and for the modifed htc music and music widget

4. sir mez for helpin me to learn what xmls i needed to change to get the desired effects.

5. crotalusfreak because i used some of the dark aspects from his jetblack theme and it gave me the ideas.

6. Thanks To Manup456 For allowing me to modify His Widgets for use with my theme

7. Thanks To rgv151 For his Modified MMS.apk

This Is Version Of My Dark Hero Theme Redone For Women

screenshot1249488670290.jpg

screenshot1249488701845.jpg

screenshot1249488756379.jpg

screenshot1249488833108.jpg

screenshot1249488895372.jpg

screenshot1249488864585.jpg

As goes with any other theme or rom you are responsible for your own actions and if by some act of god mess up your phone by installing this theme its on you

Htc Heroine 4.0.2 Fixed Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING,

http://www.4shared.com/file/12773067.../_2__402a.html

Htc Heroine 3.9.7 Full Rom With All Extras DO NOT WIPE BEFORE OR AFTER FLASHING AND IF YOU HAVE AN ANALOG CLOCK ON YOUR HOMESCREEN REMOVE FROM HOMESCREEN BEFORE FLASHING, YOU WILL GET A WHITE SCREEN FOR THE BOOT IMAGE DO NOT BE ALARMED ITS SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN IN CYANOGENS 3.9.7 BUILD AND HE ALREADY KNOWS AND IS WORKIN TO FIX IT[/U][/B]

http://www.4shared.com/file/122826620/936732e6/_2__Htc_Heroine_Cyanogen_397_Full_Rom.html

Feel Free To Learn From This Theme Use Pieces Of It For your Themes Or Wutever Else You May Want To Use It For