By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2017, 03:58 AM |#21641  
Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus0000

Hey guys - got am issue I can't run down and seems that no one has mentioned it thus far. I've installed the newest blackened Google and when I hit a link in it, instead of going to wherever it's supposed to point, instead, my calendar (Google Calendar, also blackened) opens and says "Event not found."

Anyone else having this issue and, more importantly, anyone know how to fix it?

I've seen this but I haven't figured out why yet. This is on a KitKat tablet with very old version of the cleared-out Google app. Don't know if it has something to do with blacked-out Calendar or multiple users. The only time I've seen this behavior is when non-owner user account has to sign into a Wi-Fi network with the browser. It opens calendar with event not found.

Sent from my Pixel using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to unhappybirthday For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unhappybirthday Ad-Free

22nd May 2017, 06:35 AM |#21642  
Flag Scheveningen
Thanks Meter: 1,582

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus0000

.... (Google Calendar, also blackened) opens and says "Event not found." ..........how to fix it?

You may start with: settings - apps - calendar - storage.... and clear cache and/or data.
The Following User Says Thank You to NLBeev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NLBeev Ad-Free
22nd May 2017, 11:10 AM |#21643  
Flag Canton, Ga
Thanks Meter: 499

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLBeev

You may start with: settings - apps - calendar - storage.... and clear cache and/or data.

On a lark, I tried that right after I posted but to no avail. Thanks for the feedback though. It's not a big deal - I can wait for the update when it drops - being blacked out is more important to me than its absolute perfect functionality!
22nd May 2017, 05:55 PM |#21644  
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyz

I need to factory reset my phone soon. Afterwards I'll have to reinstall whatsapp to the latest version. But the black version is not the latest version. How is it possible to successfully install black whatsapp which is not the same version as the newest version?

You have to backup official with Titanium then restore with the black version.
22nd May 2017, 11:51 PM |#21645  
Flag Cuiaba
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyz

So it doesnt matter what version of official whatsapp I backup? Even if its different from the black whatsapp?

No. U can backup latest version. You'll only restore the data, not the app.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk
24th May 2017, 12:21 AM |#21646  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to theme the swipe to refresh icon on two different apps. I am trying change the arrow color. I got the background
which is on smali\SwipeRefreshLayout. The arrow color in one of the apps is pulling from framework as ive changed the value of the color to test and it worked but I don't want to do that. I wanna route it to the app. I've done bulk searches for the color hex, smali value.... Nothing. I've always searched for the color name from framework. I've even checked for possible styles from framework the color is in and nothing. Is there anything keyword to look for this especially since I know one is pulling from framework?
24th May 2017, 12:25 AM |#21647  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 13,032

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommydorns

Hey guys, I need some help. I'm trying to theme the swipe to refresh icon on two different apps. I am trying change the arrow color. I got the background
which is on smali\SwipeRefreshLayout. The arrow color in one of the apps is pulling from framework as ive changed the value of the color to test and it worked but I don't want to do that. I wanna route it to the app. I've done bulk searches for the color hex, smali value.... Nothing. I've always searched for the color name from framework. I've even checked for possible styles from framework the color is in and nothing. Is there anything keyword to look for this especially since I know one is pulling from framework?

Have you searched for the public ID value for that particular colour from framework in that smali folder?

#WhiteUIMustDie #ThemesMatter
The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:15 AM |#21648  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

Have you searched for the public ID value for that particular colour from framework in that smali folder?

Ahhh, nope. I will thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:

Ok. So using Notepad++ I found the hex color in framework-res/res/vaules/color then I found the color name in public.xml, found the ID of that color name and did a bulk search smali of the app I'm trying to change and still nothing. Any other ideas? I appreciate the help. That was a good try, I didn't even think of that.
24th May 2017, 01:16 AM |#21649  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ahhh, nope. I will thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Ok. So using Notepad++ I found the hex color in framework-res/res/vaules/color then I found the color name in public.xml, found the ID of that color name and did a bulk search smali of the app I'm trying to change and still nothing. Any other ideas? I appreciate the help. That was a good try, I didn't even think of that.

What's the app? What's the colour in framework?

24th May 2017, 01:24 AM |#21650  

More
Quote:

What's the app? What's the colour in framework?

The app is called "Terrarium TV" (not on Google Play) The color is in framework is Holo_Orange_Light (#ffbb33).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170523-202333.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	4159630  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommydorns For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommydorns Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 01:45 AM |#21651  
Flag Perth

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The app is called "Terrarium TV" (not on Google Play) The color is in framework is Holo_Orange_Light (#ffbb33).

Gotcha. So in framework, the public id for holo_orange_light is 0x01060018 but you need to actually search for it as 0x1060018. Just do a global search for '10600' and see if you get any hits with that. Remember, 106000b is android:color/white and 106000c is android:color/black if you get hits for them.

It's not hard coded in smali as -0x44cd is it??
The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)