Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

annlee

Sep 1, 2013
Granada
play.google.com
Dear xda-dev users,

FIRST App that *shutdowns your Smartphone when electric signal (USB or charger) is cut off* or cable unplugged.

Mod Edit: links removed. Please do not post a paid app with out also providing a free version for xda users.

This is useful:
- Ideal for previous "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App (that starts devices by receiving electric signal (USB or charger))
- For industrial devices (or DIY) working with PIC boards and subsystems, no human intervention to switch them OFF
- For vehicles: if you have installed in your Car that boots when start engine and you want to shut it off when stop the engine
- If you just want to shut down device because have you ON/OFF button broken

Please, watch explanatory video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zRMt1PcoE

Usage: App is just a button to enable/disable a startup service that will be enabled when boot your phone, if you want to switch it OFF you need to have USB or charged plugged in.

Important read:
- Your phone needs to be rooted!!
- In contrast to "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App, this will DO work with any Android brand device!!

Questions? drop me an email, I will answer inmediately :angel:
Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: roscatel

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

3€ is also too much, as well auto boot works only on few devices.

edit: It is not against you, it's just my opinion

regards

starbase64

annlee

Sep 1, 2013
Granada
play.google.com
Auto boot is an unique app; there is no other way to make it work in different devices, unless you deal with each specific ROM and start advance editing one by one

Thank you~

annlee

Sep 1, 2013
Granada
play.google.com
Sorry, that app was developed long time ago (2011) without maintenance/support and buggy with tons of problems (just read comments), with ads, also does not work like auto boot at all

Thank you~

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

i've many htc devices, but the start only with the power button

regards

starbase64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear xda-dev users,

FIRST App that *shutdowns your Smartphone when electric signal (USB or charger) is cut off* or cable unplugged.

Mod Edit: links removed. Please do not post a paid app with out also providing a free version for xda users.

This is useful:
    - Ideal for previous "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App (that starts devices by receiving electric signal (USB or charger))
    - For industrial devices (or DIY) working with PIC boards and subsystems, no human intervention to switch them OFF
    - For vehicles: if you have installed in your Car that boots when start engine and you want to shut it off when stop the engine
    - If you just want to shut down device because have you ON/OFF button broken

Please, watch explanatory video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zRMt1PcoE

Usage: App is just a button to enable/disable a startup service that will be enabled when boot your phone, if you want to switch it OFF you need to have USB or charged plugged in.

Important read:
    - Your phone needs to be rooted!!
    - In contrast to "Auto Boot - boot on charge" App, this will DO work with any Android brand device!!

Questions? drop me an email, I will answer inmediately :angel:
    Thank you~