[Q] Note 3 Safe To Freeze List

Search This thread

papertreeprophet

Aug 31, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have been looking, and while I have found lists for S4 and S5, I haven't found a Note 3 specific list of apps safe to freeze. I finally got tired of my phone having wakelock issues, and S Finder annoying me, so I finally rooted. First order of business is freezing all the bloat. If anyone knows of a good list, or if the S4 or S5 lists will work, I would much appreciate it :D

greenleaf10

Oct 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I have been looking, and while I have found lists for S4 and S5, I haven't found a Note 3 specific list of apps safe to freeze. I finally got tired of my phone having wakelock issues, and S Finder annoying me, so I finally rooted. First order of business is freezing all the bloat. If anyone knows of a good list, or if the S4 or S5 lists will work, I would much appreciate it :D
Check the development section. There is a debloat script that you can run to get rid of all the Samsung/AT&T bloatware. However, that requires you to have recovery. If you just want to freeze some apps that you don't need, you can use that debloat script as reference to manually freeze some apks.

nukesnooper

Jan 21, 2013

Me, too! I just rooted mine and installed Titanium Backup Pro to freeze some of the applications that I KNOW are useless bloatware. My problem is; despite freezing them, when I reboot my phone, they come back like a bad case of the flu.

I need to stop the madness. My battery is dropping like a madman.

RashAPu

Mar 21, 2011
MD
Uninstall them, that's what I did

····
Sent from my rooted and cleansed Note 3.