Desktop apps ported to Windows RT

Search This thread

willz06jw

Apr 23, 2014
In Test mode, all work except ScummVM-cannot verify dig sign

after enabling developer mode, all exes work except scummvm, which throws a "windows cannot verify digital signature" error. Is anyone else seeing this issue? Im using a Surface RT.

Thanks,
Will

bloodywolf18

Apr 24, 2016
HELP I'm NEW!

Hello everyone i am new to this website and i want to ask a few questions
Is there a place to request application for Surface [Windows RT]? if so can you please guide me?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

7-Zip. Utility for file archives and disk images has a dead link :/
Help me ,
Thanks in advanced.

Qiangong2

Oct 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hello everyone i am new to this website and i want to ask a few questions
Is there a place to request application for Surface [Windows RT]? if so can you please guide me?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

7-Zip. Utility for file archives and disk images has a dead link :/
Help me ,
Thanks in advanced.

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63360780

It has all of the applications that work on RT 8.1. All of those applications will also work on RT 8.0

Sent from my Q5 using XDA Free mobile app

nar001

Oct 15, 2014
Hello, I'm just wondering if someone could compile a version of Firefox or Chromium for RT devices? IE just isn't cutting it anymore, thanks!

TD68

Feb 16, 2016
I have a copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis that I can upload to google drive. Could someone recompile it to run on RT? It was originally designed to run on a pentium 3, windows 98, with minimal graphics and ram.

Qiangong2

Oct 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20
I have a copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis that I can upload to google drive. Could someone recompile it to run on RT? It was originally designed to run on a pentium 3, windows 98, with minimal graphics and ram.

First, we need the source code to recompile it. Second, why don't you try running it on win86emu?

Sent from my Q5 using XDA Free mobile app

searle946

Jun 15, 2015
Apps which have been recompiled:

Apps which run un-modified

Native-ported libraries (mostly for developers/porters)

Apps removed for known issues:
  • MonoTorrent Client. BitTorrent client, both GUI and CLI. Currently experimental/alpha quality, many people have reported that they can't download anything. GUI, CLI, More info.

This list of apps is brilliant, I see there is a mame and snes emulator, did the megadrive emulator ever work?

Cheers

enderraven

Aug 22, 2016
windows 10

Is it possible to get the windows 10 media creation tool to work since the surface rt will not boot from a flash drive etc. And the app store on 10 beats the one on 8.1.
Please put this in to consideration

-Ender Craig

Top Liked Posts