Does the HTC One m8 support T-Mobile's 700mhz 4g LTE?

Search This thread

lambo172

Jul 28, 2010
Does anyone know if our phone can support the 700mhz 4g LTE? If you do know, please post the source. I've been searching and I can't seem to find the answer.

Sir-Fix-a-Lot

Jun 17, 2014
Go to pdadb . net and look up the tmobile m8

short answer is yes, but it is missing some bands that the other models have, it only has LTE700 (B17), LTE1700/2100 (B4)

Last edited:

TriBeard

Feb 14, 2012
Go to pdadb . net and look up the tmobile m8

short answer is yes, but it is missing some bands that the other models have, it only has LTE700 (B17), LTE1700/2100 (B4)

True, but it supports all the bands that T-Mobile will (probably) put LTE on during the next 2 years or so, and most people will have probably upgraded by then, and almost certainly before it becomes an issue as even then, most LTE will still be on the 700,1700 or 2100 bands as that's what most of their phones support. .

Sir-Fix-a-Lot

Jun 17, 2014
True, but it supports all the bands that T-Mobile will (probably) put LTE on during the next 2 years or so, and most people will have probably upgraded by then, and almost certainly before it becomes an issue as even then, most LTE will still be on the 700,1700 or 2100 bands as that's what most of their phones support. .

I'm on AT&T using a TMo M8, so I'm just a little disappointed that this is the ONLY model that doesn't have all of the bands. World phones have been around for years, so why limit the bands on only this one? I'm still trying to find a way to enable them, more than just searching around. So far the GPE radio has done the best for me, even better than the AT&T radio.

Last edited:

PunishedSnake

Apr 12, 2014
Fresno
I'm on AT&T using a TMo M8, so I'm just a little disappointed that this is the ONLY model that doesn't have all of the bands. World phones have been around for years, so why limit the bands on only this one? I'm still trying to find a way to enable them, more than just searching around. So far the GPE radio has done the best for me, even better than the AT&T radio.

Prolly AT&T wanted that

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Sir-Fix-a-Lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Prolly AT&T wanted that

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app