[THEME]Funkenblack - New release soon

Search This thread

kdaz

Aug 29, 2010
Jumped on the chance to try this out...but it did not work..got android system force close and a bunch of others, not sure why. Might be incompatible with the Nitros rom..didnt think of that at first.

Last edited:

bokajay@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2010
Boca Raton, FL
works great. (running with pre-rooted stock 2.3.3)

Thanks for this!

PS
I see what you are talking about with the wifi icon (uses default icon for < 50% wifi signal)
Only bug I see so far

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
As of right now I cant replicate the error, if you do by chance have trouble with it let me know what ROM your running and any other info like what you've done besides install my theme

Reactions: urphonesux

3UR0TR45H

Jun 29, 2011
Bellingham
If you built this on the stock GB framework and systemUI files, it won't play nice with Eclipse. I made a theme a few days ago and when I flashed it into eclipse it killed the notification system completely!

This theme is awesome! Thanks for all your hard work

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

religi0n

Jun 6, 2011
I attached the files you themed from Eclipse on this post. I HAVE NOT THEMED THEM. Maybe you could theme them, I'm not sure. I also just checked your framework-res, and nothing seems out of the ordinary...

I will look into this, as I haven't had any issues with it.

Attachments

• Eclipse-files.zip
    6 MB · Views: 13

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
I attached the files you themed from Eclipse on this post. I HAVE NOT THEMED THEM. Maybe you could theme them, I'm not sure. I also just checked your framework-res, and nothing seems out of the ordinary...

I will look into this, as I haven't had any issues with it.

Cool I'll check those out and I might have jumped the gun with your framework. I just seen the resources.arsc was compressed in the apk and that usually leads to trouble; but I didnt seem to have any problems with it. Also I had a problem with stock, I believe was unrelated to those that were running nitro's, that I cant replicate(for now I'll dismiss it). I'll be looking into to all this soon enough, its probably about time I ran something besides stock.

Last edited:

religi0n

Jun 6, 2011
Resources.arsc? I thought I dealt with that, crap. Ill re do the framework when I get home.

mbn915

Sep 17, 2010
Installed and now have no notification bar. Any ideas why??

mgault

Feb 28, 2010
Ill tell you. I love this theme. It really completes the phone for me. You did a excellent job and I didnt even know you snuck in crt. That even makes it better. Thank you very much all your time and effort and sharing it with all of us. I know you made it for yourself and half the fun of having something different is that nobody else has it so i know what it took to share. thank you again

T Nigs

Jul 10, 2011
does it make a difference what rom i'm on before i flash or can i just flash right over pre-rooted stock 2.3.3?

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
Awesome theme, the wifi looks silly though when it changes back to stock icon. Don't know if its possible but can you make the screen lock pattern light up green when unlocking phone? That would be sick.

Edit:a note on wifi indicator, I noticed if I have 4 bars its the gb icon, 3 bars is your indicator, 2 is gb indicator, 1 is yours. So it switches back each time it calls for it. Hope this helps nail down what's causing it.

Last edited:

jo4mvp24

Sep 11, 2010
Please fix to Support eclipse 0.2.1 rom.... Forcecloces no signal.......

darkspaceboy

Aug 3, 2011
ok i flashed the file and when the phone boots this is what i get
and i have no internet connection, also says no service on the lock screen, and the contacts stops working if i try to open it. im running on p3's pre rooted gb deodixed and debloated

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    time for some maintenance... be back shortly
    hey sorry looking into it, I've been running this but havent flashed for awhile i must have made a bad zip.
    ok yea somehow it works randomly but I think I found the culprit it was in the framework I got from religi0n and I should have the fix up in a sec
    works great. (running with pre-rooted stock 2.3.3)

Thanks for this!

PS
    I see what you are talking about with the wifi icon (uses default icon for < 50% wifi signal)
    Only bug I see so far

Yea and I cant for the life of me find why its not using my png or where its even getting the default from but soon enough hopefully
    As of right now I cant replicate the error, if you do by chance have trouble with it let me know what ROM your running and any other info like what you've done besides install my theme