[APP][13-Sep-2010]WMLotto649 - Generate 6/49 lotteries combinations

Search This thread

savrix85

New lottery app, WMLotto649! This app helps you choose 6 numbers ranging from 1 to 49.
It works same as the other ones: tap on the Generate button to have the series of six numbers to play.

Use it to play with several national lotteries, such as:
  • UK Lotto - UK
  • Lotto 649 - Canada
  • La Primitiva - Spain
  • TotoLoto - Portugal
  • Lotto 649 - Greece
  • Mark Six - Hong Kong
  • Loto 6/49 - Turkey
  • Euroworld Lotto, Megabucks, Go Lotto - Liechtenstein
  • Duzy Lotek - Poland
  • South African Lotto - South Africa
  • and others...

On the off chance that you'll actually win...
in Euros
in Dollars

00972486067312665436.png
08745754237802153847.png
58549307741012456961.png

INFO AND DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

nicky99

Jun 21, 2006
hi bro,

any chance to change the end number, instead of 49 to other number? maybe can make an option to change, as here in my country there is 6/58.

Thanks

savrix85

hi bro,

any chance to change the end number, instead of 49 to other number? maybe can make an option to change, as here in my country there is 6/58.

Thanks

This is a good idea. It will make this app truly international.

Yes, that is a good idea... still, there's the fact that until now I've preferred doing one app per type of lottery, like WMSuperEnalotto, WMWin4Life or WMLoto6-49. If I did a universal app, those would become useless. Of course, I could still do the universal app and keep the specific ones, for those who prefer to have a custom application for their own lottery, in their own language, with their own colors...

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
This is GREAT application now im downloading for testing it:)

Befor years i Open new thread about someone to develope application like this now i see a beauty interface and easy to use app ready for use.

Maybe if you planing to make new version you can made we to be able to export in .txt file for examples the draws from the last few years and the generator to generate some kind of numbers when have on mind this that are already drawn in the time period... for example i know there is no pattern and are avalible already many PC softwares who pretend to do it but they dont because is not so easy but also is true that some numbers appear more often than some other.. for example for one year drawing the number 1 apear 90 times and the number 2 only 45 times for the same period of one year.. this mean that the number 1 appear more often than the number 2 so maybe is much more easy to apear number 1 than number 2..
So i think this will be interesting option in software like this... and with enought luck who know.......:)

Top Liked Posts