[ALPHA][ROM][4.3][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.2 for LG Optimus Black - Alpha 1

Search This thread

Evisceration

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 6, 2012
Wolfsberg
review.lineageos.org
just built it myself with dhiru1602's sources.

Camera is fully working, on front and back :)

i had some problems building it, as you have to rename fstab.p970 and all references to it to fstab.black

Thank you so much for making this possible :)

//Edit Screenshot of Benchmark attached :)

//Edit #2, this is the commit how i got the camera working. Focal seems to be a bit buggy though.
https://github.com/Evisceration/and...mmit/846f2462f3fe35b542b216155433f140fb57b084

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-08-13-58-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-08-13-58-26.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

Grakel

Aug 20, 2010
Valencia
W00t !! Will the next release come with 1200 OC?

Or is it you who added the oc to his sources? If this is the case... Could you please share your oc'ed kernel? Thank you :)

Evisceration

Sep 6, 2012
Wolfsberg
review.lineageos.org
Heeell yeah! I love you, please pm me the kernel :D

Oh and you meant that maybe it just works with the still unreleased version? Or that you are using some other 4.x rom?
i used it in CM-10.1 as well, i just cant promise anything :D
i tweaked it for top performance as i dont want to buy a new device and still want to catch up with newer devices.

pming you, lets not hijack this thread.

and thanks again to @dhiru1602 :)

dhiru1602

Aug 23, 2010
Please, fix the call waiting the moving apps 2 sd

Could you test moving apps to SD? I have made some changes to the mount paths. Maybe that would fix something.

i had some problems building it, as you have to rename fstab.p970 and all references to it to fstab.black

Apparently there was a patch that I have forgot to push. Here it is.

W00t !! Will the next release come with 1200 OC?

Or is it you who added the oc to his sources? If this is the case... Could you please share your oc'ed kernel? Thank you :)

I have no plans of supporting overclock in this release. It would prefer stability over performance. Even for I9003, I don't include overclocking ability. OMAP3 has known issues with overclocking.

Pondera

Feb 8, 2012
Dear good sir, many thanks to you developers we can still use our grandpa black. :good: IMHO i agree with you about overclock. I don't understand what will 0.1 Ghz do to make it better... If it gets stable enough, that is more than we can ask. For me, no need for OC. Anyway but if you can do something about moving apps to sd that would be awesome. Grandpa has an approximately 900 MB internal memory. ROM + swap takes lot of space. Bu if it is not possible that's ok too. We'll manage. At least CM doesn't take much space. :)

I wanna test your ROM dearly and the other dev's rom but i only have 1 one, and it needs to be open always. :(

Sobralobo

Jul 9, 2011
Setúbal
Wow that is really smooth for an alpha. I noticed that turning off the LEDs doesn't work. :) Thanks for bringing us CM 10.2 !

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Evisceration

Sep 6, 2012
Wolfsberg
review.lineageos.org
It is possible you didn't test CM10.2 with this recent commit: https://github.com/dhiru1602/android_device_lge_p970/commit/743c76947c27debfc918da050feb742c536fcc82
Probably this will fix the moving apps to sdcard.

But it is to bad because of the call waiting...

Thank you Mexickano :)
No it doesnt, it was just that the ROM even compiles and boots.

without that, vold complains on boot and SystemUI always crashes because it cant find the right paths.

Reactions: dcop7

repulse

Jun 27, 2009
Just a suggestion, but the ability to adjust the Hold Back To Kill delay will be good, boring to decompile/recompile to do it :p

Cheers !

chongns

Aug 1, 2011
Johor Bahru
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Each Cyanogenmod versions for this device (P970) is abandoned before obtaining an acceptable maturation,
leaving a bunch of ROMs unstable and partially useful for daily use,
I think they should focus on polish a ROM well enough before changing of version,

I don't want to sound harsh but maybe their development is not fast enough to get a really stable version before google releases a new Android version

we have to thanks to God for this rom to come to this devices.
without the continue support form google or cm or even lge for the newer android, you will stuck in GB.

Dhriu is a good developer in GSL 9003, they have break though alot of problem to get the kernel 3 running stable, ofc we have others talent dev also coding day and night. they are nice and friendly. Be good to him and be grateful.

* i not come here for babysitting, just cant stand those word typed where i quote above, and to support our great developer.

p.s: feel sad to share the love of our "GOD", but sharing is what we do here. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

* PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC BEFORE FLASHING THE ROM.

* REPORT BUGS IN THE TOPIC ONLY.
    * DON'T SEND ME PM MESSAGES ABOUT BUGS OR FEATURE REQUESTS.
    * ONLY REPORT THE BUGS IN CM10.2. I DON'T PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR OTHER ROMS. POST IN THEIR RESPECTIVE THREADS.
    * IF YOU ARE ON A CUSTOM KERNEL, FIRST CHECK WITH THE STOCK KERNEL AND THEN REPORT THE BUG.

ROM Downloads

Google Apps - Download from ROM Manager or from Here

Installation Instructions

Stock ROM
    1. Flash CWM Compatible Firmware (v20)
    2. Reboot to Recovery.
    3. Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
    4. Select the ROM zip from your SD Card and flash.
    5. The device will reboot and finish flashing.
    6. Reboot to Recovery Again.
    7. Flash Google Apps.
    8. Reboot

Any other AOSP ROM (CM7/MIUI/CM9)
    1. Reboot to Recovery.
    3. Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
    4. Select the ROM zip from your SD Card and flash.
    5. The device will reboot and finish flashing.
    6. Reboot to Recovery Again.
    7. Flash Google Apps.
    8. Reboot

Upgrading from previous versions of CM10
    1. Reboot to Recovery.
    2. Select the ROM zip from your SD Card and flash.
    3. Flash Google Apps.
    4. Reboot

Alpha 1 - 09042013
    Initial Release.

https://github.com/dhiru1602

rmcc
    I will have the Camera fixed in the next build.

• Video recording is slow.
    • Microphone recording is not proper.
    • WiFI Tethering doesn't work
    • WiFi Direct doesn't work
    • Bluetooth Tethering doesn't work.
    Haven't been finding time to work on anything. It looks like we need to opensource the Audio HAL. The call waiting issue could be because of the Audio HAL.

Will try my luck this weekend.
    There is any hope on fixing this bugs?

Yes. Slowly but surely.