[Q] A ROM without bugs and have enough internal memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

porya_1986

Oct 24, 2012
Hi
I want a ROM without any bugs and have enough memory to install applications. It's not important to be 2.3 or 4 .
only works well and don't to be slow after a time. with original ROMs I only can install few applications. please help me

Last edited:

porya_1986

Oct 24, 2012
Hi
I want a ROM without any bugs and have enough memory to install applications. It's not important to be 2.3 or 4 .
only works well and don't to be slow after a time. with original ROMs I only can install few applications. please help me

I mean the best ROM for ordinary use. and the ROM can support Arabic or Persian language support for messages

AA181891

Oct 30, 2013
Kaohsiung
This Pico just have 512MB ROM and left about 100 for you, if you want more space just partition SD card as internal memory, but you won't be able to remove SD card or you will lose data.
and Rom... I totally forget which support your language, but I know there is a stock Arabic.

Sent from HTC One max

Reactions: porya_1986

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Thread Closed

As this is effectively another best ROM thread, I'm closing this one before it goes any further.
We don't allow these kinds of threads because they can easily can arguments between users of different ROMs and it can quickly get out of hand.

If you want to know which ROM is the most stable, the best way to find out is to test them out by yourself. That way you'll know exactly how stable the ROM is considering someone else's opinion on "stable" could be different to yours.
We're also not here to spoonfeed members the answers. Obviously we don't mind people asking questions but the answer to this question could/should easily be found out by you testing them :)

Regards,
- KidCarter93
Forum Moderator

Reactions: ReX-Hell2heAven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts