[SOUNDMOD][4.19] MusicBox v1.0 For All Sense Kitkat Roms ( Minus ViperDNA )

Search This thread

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
This is a port of a features from lyapota's modPack5 from the One X.
All credit goes to its original author.

This Mod is A Port From The HTC One To The HTC Droid DNA. So If Some Thing Doesnt Work Please Let Me Know, This Will Work On All Sense KitKat Roms Except ViperDNA

MusicBox - Global sound effects and beats headset profiles (BeatsAudio has to be turned ON before installation)

Images
Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-50.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-20.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-00.jpg

ChangeLog
MusicBox Ver 1.0
*Fixed Music app FC when opening sound enhancer. Thanks 2 @V6-Maniac for pointing this out.
*One more try to fix "endless FC"
*Beats now has to be ON before flashing.

Download
DevDB - HERE MD5 556af535b7739fb6eaa3f99342016c52

Terms of Use
modPack is completely free software. You can flash it, decompile, build into ROMs, or use parts of it on your decision all i ask is credits. As any custom software made in free time, it can contain bugs. After flashing zip file you can get bootloop or hanging your device if your ROM does not meet the requirements.

XDA:DevDB Information
MusicBox, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
24ky
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: Any Sense KitKat 4.19 Rom, Except ViperDNA

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-14

Created 2014-03-14
Last Updated 2014-03-14

Reactions: agsalman

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
since its advertised as compatible with "all sense kitkat roms" please mention that is NOT compatible with viperDNA kitkat

we already have a version of music box in our roms and at best this would break certain tweaks if not bootloop

Reactions: 24ky

mike_augie

Apr 25, 2012
since its advertised as compatible with "all sense kitkat roms" please mention that is NOT compatible with viperDNA kitkat

we already have a version of music box in our roms and at best this would break certain tweaks if not bootloop

it boot loops ... verified ... :eek: wish I would have seen your post earlier ,,,

theseabass

May 29, 2013
What's the advantages of this compared to Viper4Android? I'm all for better sound, I'm just curious in the major differences.

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
What's the advantages of this compared to Viper4Android? I'm all for better sound, I'm just curious in the major differences.

Can't answer what the advantages, because everyone has there opinions about things. MusicBox Is sound profiles for headsets

Or is it compatible with viper4android

sent from my DNA

And not sure. I don't use viper4android

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

theseabass

May 29, 2013
Moo
Can't answer what the advantages, because everyone has there opinions about things. MusicBox Is sound profiles for headsets

And not sure. I don't use viper4android

Thanks for the response. I'll try it out.

---------EDIT--------
It will *NOT* work in Conjunction with Viper4Android. It's either one ore the other. They both rely on the Same .lib file, with different contents within the file.
----EDIT 2----
It does work. You just have to reinstall V4A's driver. My bad.

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Expect next update to fix
- Fixes SystemUI FC
- Fixes Phone FC
- Fixes Music FC

MusicBox Will Now Work On All 4.19 roms except viperDNA, Accidently Released The Buggy Version. Im Sorry Guys.

theseabass

May 29, 2013
Here's a bug for you. The settings don't disable when the headset is unplugged. Even though the app shows settings are unavailable without a headset, the settings are still in place. I discovered this with the SRS setting. I was trying to use my phone speaker and it was practically undistinguishable through the static. I plugged in my headset and dissabled audio effects and all is good.

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Here's a bug for you. The settings don't disable when the headset is unplugged. Even though the app shows settings are unavailable without a headset, the settings are still in place. I discovered this with the SRS setting. I was trying to use my phone speaker and it was practically undistinguishable through the static. I plugged in my headset and dissabled audio effects and all is good.

Music Box was ported from 4.2.2 source that lyapota left and it's been ported to 4.4.2 so it's came along way, expect bugs and what Rom are you using ?

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Note to users

If anyone has flashed this mod on a 4.19 and has little to no issues with musicbox please tell me what Rom your on. And if you had beats audio on or off before installation. Been trying to narrow out issues with it but can't get it to install on any Rom I try. And I forgot what Rom I had it on and working

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
Okay so after numerous flashing ( kickdroidv3, v2, santods 4.19 musicbox wouldn't stop with force closed) ( sun_dream rom after smali edits I got it to work ) so after today I found out that musicbox will only work on my next release of Kickdroid. And if I can't fix for all other roms I will be removing this thread and making music box a kickdroid exclusive.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a port of a features from lyapota's modPack5 from the One X.
    All credit goes to its original author.

This Mod is A Port From The HTC One To The HTC Droid DNA. So If Some Thing Doesnt Work Please Let Me Know, This Will Work On All Sense KitKat Roms Except ViperDNA

MusicBox - Global sound effects and beats headset profiles (BeatsAudio has to be turned ON before installation)

Images
    Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-50.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-20.jpg

Screenshot_2014-03-14-11-44-00.jpg

ChangeLog
    MusicBox Ver 1.0
    *Fixed Music app FC when opening sound enhancer. Thanks 2 @V6-Maniac for pointing this out.
    *One more try to fix "endless FC"
    *Beats now has to be ON before flashing.

Download
    DevDB - HERE MD5 556af535b7739fb6eaa3f99342016c52

Terms of Use
    modPack is completely free software. You can flash it, decompile, build into ROMs, or use parts of it on your decision all i ask is credits. As any custom software made in free time, it can contain bugs. After flashing zip file you can get bootloop or hanging your device if your ROM does not meet the requirements.

XDA:DevDB Information
    MusicBox, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    24ky
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: Any Sense KitKat 4.19 Rom, Except ViperDNA

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-14

Created 2014-03-14
    Last Updated 2014-03-14