[MOD] S5 SView ported to S4 big window......coming soon

Search This thread

robinda

Jul 2, 2014
Good job

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

:good:

sebdigital

Aug 3, 2007
Avignon
@_alex74_

Do you plan to release a version which is compatible with Phoenix V9?
For now I use Rivalstorm sviewcoverservice.apk but still bugs and I know you are Phoenix expert. :good:

dangua

Apr 2, 2014
@_alex74_

Do you plan to release a version which is compatible with Phoenix V9?
For now I use Rivalstorm sviewcoverservice.apk but still bugs and I know you are Phoenix expert. :good:
can you answer/reject calls with the rivalstorm sviewservice? with original phoenix9 i can't

edit. resolved with a different incallui.apk..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

_alex74_

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 11, 2012
FVG
Reactions: Ha\/0c and Alttwo

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
guys sorry have patience.... still not bigger sview cover.... wil work on it soon(two versions, small window and big window):D:D
Are you having trouble finding one? Cause I don't really need mine anymore since my s4 broke. Used tmobile JUMP and on an s5 now. I can provide pics I'm a couple of hours

maroc1994

Apr 21, 2011
who can give me please a link so i can buy the Sviec cover with bigger window.

I have found one in alibaba, but it was sold out

thanx!

Ha\/0c

Mar 5, 2013
Delhi
who can give me please a link so i can buy the Sviec cover with bigger window.

I have found one in alibaba, but it was sold out

thanx!

Ebay

A little costly (even i had ordered for 5.6$ on alibaba.. :D )..
But i think others have ran out of stock for now..

I am using it and i can tell you its great.. :)
Except there isnt a working apks / mod for it..

zoUphd2

Feb 6, 2010
Thessaloniki
Im just waiting the original one .. with the music controls on the right.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Conito11

Feb 22, 2013
@_alex74_ I didn't know that there are 2 sview covers. This mod is for bigger o smaller one?

Sorry for my question but there are 3 flashable zip but i don't know which one do i need.
In sviewpersonal.zip i can change the background image with winrar?
Sview stock.zip is note 3 stock ?
Sview modded.zip is the actual project right?

Sorry but my English is not so good so is difficult to me understand everything. By the way your works is amazing. Thanks toy very much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

_alex74_

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 11, 2012
FVG

@_alex74_ I didn't know that there are 2 sview covers. This mod is for bigger o smaller one?

guys life so busy.... at the end of the day i'm dead..... nor time neither mood to going on so far.... but...

2 versions coming.....smaller one... and bigger one,,,, still under beta developing.... some teasing screens:
screenshot.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

be patient.... the last is harder..... still not managed to expand touch area...... so atm call answer , camera and music are useless..... hope to fix it soon (and hope is not hardware limit(as under magnet position no touch still :( )

stay tuned..... no eta guys(eventually will change layout on all to get it work, as in first screen)

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
guys life so busy.... at the end of the day i'm dead..... nor time neither mood to going on so far.... but...

2 versions coming.....smaller one... and bigger one,,,, still under beta developing.... some teasing screens:
screenshot.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

be patient.... the last is harder..... still not managed to expand touch area...... so atm call answer , camera and music are useless..... hope to fix it soon (and hope is not hardware limit(as under magnet position no touch still :( )

stay tuned..... no eta guys(eventually will change layout on all to get it work, as in first screen)
Cheers @_alex74_ keep up the good work & hope you get the smaller version working for yours & @tamirda excellent work on phoenix :cowboy:

Ha\/0c

Mar 5, 2013
Delhi

Hey Man, Great Work!!!...
Superb Screens , well i've got my bigger cover and i'm waiting wen u get it to work ..
Anyway we can check if its really hardware related.. i mean i have the cover if you want i can do a few checks.. :)

THANK YOU.. :laugh:

theman1111

Mar 17, 2014
Does anyone know which one would I install on Phoenix rom v9.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy S5 SVIEW

Look HERE

NOTE 3 SVIEW

Here we go, today i will share Sview Note3 apk with changeable color background from settings, weather working,(only if u have note 3 settings one) Action Memo, direct call from missing events page.
    App is working stunningly and suggested on Phoenix Rom

u can change background image with This flashable putting ur desired image in it with 1080x500 px dimensions.
    If u want note 3 stock one with color changing from settings, use This Flashable

Apk is by default with background on first image, and now u can only DOWNLOAD IT

I've spend a lot of time to gather right dimensions, so please be grateful for that :D:D

NOT working:
    - camera, but trying to fix it
    - icon for missing events is on bottom and will not be seenable in sview window, but be fixed in next updates

will add more pages into it, music controls and contacts shortcuts.... be patient:D:D
    Where is final version for small s view?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

NO eta .. will come when will come .. he said ;) so patients my friend.

sure guys, will release tomorrow both versions(S5 big and N3small window), as S5 small window has been done better by @karkass :good:

prew.png

Packge will include framework mod to make apps in big window, incall ui to answer from sview big cover, fixed contacts for no images bug

Camera still not working, changing background from sview still not(have to change layout, but working from settings, better i think)

Will fix those bugs in later versions.:D;)

screenshot.png
    screenshot2.png
    screenshot3.png

S5 sview

Guys some good news...some bad ones....

Good news S5 sview is ported sucessfully to S4 with stunning fade effect when opening the cover...
    in alpha stage camera not working and some layout issues...

bad news that i digged too much everywhere, @talexop has digged into kernel, i have serched into main jars in framework.... no way.... touch are is still s4 one :(

but.... above apk is created with small window by @Robo3737, thank him, i have added effect and adapted layout and all apps to big window(Phone, Sms, Snote, musicplayer...)
    Camera will have alook at it.... seem related to touch area smaller...so it fc.... no promises

hope you will enjoy it ;)

no eta... will come when will come..... ps i need someone will test with clean Rom(no lot of mods) :D:D:D:D
    _alex74_ i don't want to be a noob :p but maybe you have something new and you keep it for you self :p cheers

np.. ha ha ha good one..... i have last with music controls and shortcuts removed on second page to release.... but believe me I and Tamirda we are struggling to fix one last bug to release UPSM mod.... will do it soon.. trust me...

i do not want to keep things x me ha ha ha:D:D:D:D:D