[21/02/12][LWP][ICS] Galaxy S II live walllpaper with day/night & weather animations

Search This thread

Enes_81

Feb 26, 2011
It looks great on my Incredible S, but its 21:27 right now and the wallpaper shows it is sunny :(

maverick2345

May 9, 2010
Bavaria
@ Enes 81

Restart helped on my DHD regarding the weather and the daytime

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [21/02/12][LWP][ICS] Galaxy S II live walllpaper with day/night & weather animations

I've attached the live wallpapers from SGS II. Just install them like a normal apk, but be warned that at 8mb and 11mb they are rather large.

They should work on any device with WVGA resolution, and have also been reported to work on Galaxy Tab. However, they may not work if your device has non-standard DPI settings.

Secret Wallpaper 1 is a beach scene and Secret Wallpaper 2 features windmills running peacefully along the country side. Both wallpapers use your GPS co-ordinates or coarse location to change the weather depicted in the scene, and to switch from day to night.

Smartkeitai editor CJ Lippstreu has made two videos showing the live wallpapers for SmartKeitai.com Please hit like on their video, and subscribe to their channel for more smartphone videos.

Beach:

bAUyW.png
    iRgUL.png
    u3rhq.png
    6COWx.png

Windmill:

QOtY6.png
    PtLxB.png
    LqYXE.png
    w0jvT.png

~Rawat

Beach one was too large to attach, so here's a mediafire link

EDIT: 07/12/2011 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II. The files have a smaller install size.

At the time of uploading the newer version, SecretWallpaper2.apk had 61111 downloads.

EDIT: 21/02/2012 updated apks to latest version from Galaxy S II ICS leak. The files have a smaller size, and work on my TouchPad Running ICS :cool:

Windy weather = Windmill Live Wallpaper
    Ocean weather = Beach Live Wallpaper

updated apks added to first post
    Perfect install on 2. 1 xperia x 10

EDIT: what does it do? Says tracks weather change but doesn't ask for location

Sent from my X10a using XDA Premium App
    For me it's working, had to push it into system/app.