[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2ATT] PAC-ROM

Search This thread
Whats the difference between AOSP and CM?

Is AOSP more stable?

Not that familiar with pure AOSP, but Cyanogenmod typically has more customization and stock features. There is simply better stability with Android 6 than 5 since it was the beginning of ART runtime. I prefer to run this device with KitKat's Dalvik runtime due to limited memory and CPU resources though. The performance stays the same no matter what you're doing, and is less laggy while multitasking.

Last edited:

Maouen

Sep 6, 2012
Even if Pac is no more, can't we still use current builds? Just archive them with a note they are no longer maintained and freeze the thread.

If anyone has a copy of this, can I have it please? RR and Pac are my favourite roms and without those I'm stuck with slim.

jason2678

Jul 1, 2014
St. Paul
Even if Pac is no more, can't we still use current builds? Just archive them with a note they are no longer maintained and freeze the thread.

If anyone has a copy of this, can I have it please? RR and Pac are my favourite roms and without those I'm stuck with slim.

The PAC roms are still hosted on basketbuild. Search androidfilehost.com for d2att and you can still turn up old zips for other roms that aren't supported any longer like broken and cyanide.

If you are looking for currently active roms OctOs and lineage seem to be about it. This phone had a good run, but it's getting pretty quiet around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: shannester

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-I747 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2ATT] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Rom - AT&T, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    That's why I left shortly after klin1344 stopped dev... There's almost no support here anymore :(

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wait so because I'm not in here everyday answering every tiny question... This rom has no support. Do you have any clue how much work I've put into pac. I host the website, admin the forums, one of the admins for gerrit, maintainer 6 devices (all of the d2 series), have 6 different hangouts for pac members where we actually do our dev work, constantly am adding new devices and maintainers, debug, test, help fix, help keep nightlies running, keep maintainers updated and informed, answer questions on Facebook, g+, and multiple forums, moderating om xda, all while working 50+ hours a week, going to school, raising my 9 yr old girl all alone, planning a wedding, and having a life.... But your correct I don't support pac at all... Guess I should close up shop and say screw it.

Nah I'll just let you sit there and continue to believe that you know what your talking about. Feel free to go back to PA where there's plenty of support by the dev's there... Lol

XDA Moderator
    Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v21.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/13/13)

Some good news for you guys...

We (the pacman team) have been discussing many things as pacman gains more and more popularity among users. There might be official nightlies rolling out in the near future, plus an official website is in the works. That's all I will say for now, but I can tell you that good things are coming. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    PAC-Man release v22.0.1 (3/29/13)

The new PAC-Man build is available!

Changes in v22.0.1:

3/29/13​
    • PAC-Man v22.0.1
    • built with latest CM10.1, AOKP, and AOSPA sources, as always
    • lots of changes to the 3.4 kernel (credits CM)
    • kernel freezing and lockup issues have been fixed (credits CM)
    • added Hybrid Toggle
    • added QuietHours Toggle
    • added Quick Pulldown feature
    • included new PAC bootanimation
    • LOTS of frameworks code cleanup
    • bug fixes
    • more... (8 days worth of development :p)

The included stock kernel is recommended for now until KT releases an update with the kernel lockup fix.