[ROM][P31xx][KitKat][4.4.2] CM 11.0 w/Espresso10++ 3.0.101

Search This thread

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
In latest build something is up! I'm on dalvik but there is a serous lag in games like modern combat 3. Before I didn't oc and they ran fine, with last 2 builds its choppy even with oc!

I know some people don't believe in antutu but there is about 300-400 less score in graphics then before

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

iks8

Nov 18, 2012
You can install trickster mod - all in one place.

Wysłane z mojego C1905 przy użyciu Tapatalka

zaid.oj

I had the options to change it in, but that patch from the code review is causing problems.

Next build I'll just change it so it fades out instead.

Some people don't like the CRT animation, but some like me prefer it over the fade out one! It's not big of a deal! But can you make it changeable from whithen the rom itself instead so we can have the freedom of the choice! :(
Btw every new build you release is way better than the previous! Awesome job man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

CodyF86

Jul 4, 2013
Grand Junction, CO
@daavvis

Did you find out of those 2 commits were the problem? I'm not home for a few days, but
I can add a comment to those commits to let Steve know.

I always reflash gapps, so I guess when I check the camera everytime I flash, I'm actually
using the gapps camera.

Reactions: inaldocc

daavvis

Feb 19, 2012
@daavvis

Did you find out of those 2 commits were the problem? I'm not home for a few days, but
I can add a comment to those commits to let Steve know.

I always reflash gapps, so I guess when I check the camera everytime I flash, I'm actually
using the gapps camera.

I think it was one before that, I stole the camera out of a 12/21 build and it works, so it happened since then... I built clean before I went to bed so I'm gonna try... I think it was one of the other commits... I'll nail it down today... Merry Christmas guys!!!!

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

itsmepawan

Sep 12, 2013
Hyderabad
twitter.com
Coming from Stock.

Getting error: error executing update binary in zip

Try this:

Flash SuperSU v1.65 zip from recovery
http://download.chainfire.eu/351/

(Don't try latest version first, of supersu. If you want latest version then first flash 1.65 then reboot, change supersu setting as provided and then flash latest version. If not stick with v1.65)

After flashing go to supersu settings and Enable 2 options.
1. Enable Multi User
2. Enable Permission warning

Done.

thrutheeyes

Oct 18, 2011
Milton Keynes
Try this:

(Don't try latest version first, of supersu. If you want latest version then first flash 1.65 then reboot, change supersu setting as provided and then flash latest version. If not stick with v1.65)

1. Enable Multi User

Done.

Thank you very much

Last edited:

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I just tried this using CWM not TWRP again but I get

error in xxxx.zip status 7. Installation aborted?

Are you using one of the recoveries by @Android-Andi that are listed in the OP? KitKat can only be flashed with CWM 6.0.4.4 and newer.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Try this:

1. Enable Multi User

Done.

Has nothing to do with the updater-binary in the flashable zip bro...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts