[Q] Phone won't boot regardless

Search This thread

Ayoodannyx

Dec 31, 2011
New York City
Ok, so two days ago, I had flashed beanstalk rom. Everything went well, after i changed a couple beanstalk specific settings and then i attempted to reboot. However, it refused to boot, just got stuck on the boot animation. In addition to not booting, twrp wont fully load. It shows the logo but then restarts only to go nowhere. I flashed cwm touch, used an otg cable to try to install viper rom again, but randomly restart towards the end of the installation. It doesn't let me wipe data. It just restarts. i can get to bootloader/fastboot. But that's pretty much it .. recovery is barely any help. If someone can steer me in the right direction to get this thing up and running again, i'd appreciate it. I tried to do everything in my knowledge to restore it, but i've ran out ideas.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.24.531.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON

(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3730mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-412e361e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Ayoodannyx

Dec 31, 2011
New York City
no matter what i try to flash, the phone just reboots..

update: i flashed the stock recovery and i get the red triangle with a picture of a phone. What can i do from here?

Last edited:

Boachti

May 14, 2012
Luxembourg
Ok, so two days ago, I had flashed beanstalk rom. Everything went well, after i changed a couple beanstalk specific settings and then i attempted to reboot. However, it refused to boot, just got stuck on the boot animation. In addition to not booting, twrp wont fully load. It shows the logo but then restarts only to go nowhere. I flashed cwm touch, used an otg cable to try to install viper rom again, but randomly restart towards the end of the installation. It doesn't let me wipe data. It just restarts. i can get to bootloader/fastboot. But that's pretty much it .. recovery is barely any help. If someone can steer me in the right direction to get this thing up and running again, i'd appreciate it. I tried to do everything in my knowledge to restore it, but i've ran out ideas.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.24.531.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON

(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3730mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-412e361e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

have you made a backup?
if yes restore your phone
or move an other rom zip file to your phone using adb commands and try to flash it

Ayoodannyx

Dec 31, 2011
New York City
I had gotten it to work again by flashing the stock recovery and letting it sit for a few mins, then it booted. But now i have a new problem, and it just happened. I was using my phone normally (fb messenger) and the phone just shut off randomly and refuses to turn on. Battery is good, it wont even boot into bootloader...nothing.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I had gotten it to work again by flashing the stock recovery and letting it sit for a few mins, then it booted. But now i have a new problem, and it just happened. I was using my phone normally (fb messenger) and the phone just shut off randomly and refuses to turn on. Battery is good, it wont even boot into bootloader...nothing.

sounds like your motherboard just died ...did it get wet ?

Reactions: Ayoodannyx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sounds like your motherboard just died ...did it get wet ?