Tried updating to cwm 184.108.40.206. Backing up does *NOT* work, it "finishes" in a few seconds and hangs, I had to pull out the battery. After reboot, I ended up with a corrupt file system on the SD card, had to unmount & fsck_msdos from adb shell to fix it. I tried several times, with regular & touch versions. Always the same result. Reverted to 220.127.116.11 touch, which always worked fine.
Here it is, Clockworkmod for the LG Optimus Black
The following has been tested and is working:
- Backup & Restore
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache
- Reboot & Poweroff
- install zip from SD-Card
- Partition SD-Card
- Use at your own risk! I´ll take no responsibility for any Bricks etc.
- Apperently the Optimus Black doesn´t have a Keycombination for going to Recoverymode on Booting. So at the moment CWM can only be accessed by rebooting the Phone to Recoverymode via App or Shell from a running System.
Clockworkmod v18.104.22.168 >>DOWNLOAD<<
LG United Mobile Drivers (Windows) >>DOWNLOAD<< (Needed when installing with MS Windows)
How to install:
1. Extract ZIP-File to your Local Computer
2. Connect the Phone with USB-Debugging enabled
3. Run The File install_recovery.bat (on Windows Systems) or install_recovery.sh(on Linux Systems)
4. Grant Root Access on the Phone
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|