[ROM][unofficial]CNA 1.4.0 + [unofficial]AOKP B26 27-02-2012

Search This thread

Bejda

Feb 12, 2011
On this rom:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1497748
we'll find part of 4.0.4 sources so android platform stay quiet on battery stats (not sure it's a real problem thought)...
On BHuvan goyal's one we have as ext usb mount and RIL display solved as on cm9...
If all peoples could hold their hands together...and merge all customisation settings...:)
Just joking,plurality and emulation are good too (and interesting to follow)...only happy sgs users of all those great Dev work at the end.

Reactions: Raulinho7

saszseb

Jan 30, 2011
Hungary, Gy-M-S.
This looks interesting.

So it's based on CNA 1.4.0?
Any bugs?
RIL problems?

I think be18 that you can continue with rom and maybe join forces with Dax.
I'm glad that there is new cna rom here.

Thanks

There are only several issue:
- there isn't long power menu.
- no ext. SDcard via USB cable.
- you should install gapps.

Sent from CNA_1.4.0

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com
On this rom:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1497748
we'll find part of 4.0.4 sources so android platform stay quiet on battery stats (not sure it's a real problem thought)...
On BHuvan goyal's one we have as ext usb mount and RIL display solved as on cm9...
If all peoples could hold their hands together...and merge all customisation settings...:)
Just joking,plurality and emulation are good too (and interesting to follow)...only happy sgs users of all those great Dev work at the end.

not sure about them holding hands - but I'm liking the idea :p

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com
How do I put the OS language into English?

in settings, language and input - its an "A" symbol, from there you should see language at the top, thus changing it to whatever suits u best.

EDIT:
For future releases, can we keep it english?
As its the default language that most if not all of us understand or can work with :)?

And beaten to the reply by sas :p

be18

Jun 3, 2008
I changed launcher to zeam on my phone and i think is faster, if there is anyone that wants it i can upload a addon for it.

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
compliments ..... is fast .... lacking only the GAPPS 4.0.4 and reading sd ....:D

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com
I changed launcher to zeam on my phone and i think is faster, if there is anyone that wants it i can upload a addon for it.

haha! YEEEES!
Showing some zeam love right there!
I changed launcher when I moved to your rom, as the lining at the top, by that I mean the missing google search bar wasn't there (as I came from dax's with a no-wipe)

Zeam is brilliant, but please leave it as an add-on, as its not "true ICS" without the default launcher that you provided :)

In other words, save people from complaining + zeam can be had for free from the market. I suggest you just re-direct people to the market.

Reactions: dafabsl

okizen

Sep 30, 2010
menu>settings> idioma e entrada (where the big A is).

Sent from CNA_1.4.0

in settings, language and input - its an "A" symbol, from there you should see language at the top, thus changing it to whatever suits u best.

EDIT:
For future releases, can we keep it english?
As its the default language that most if not all of us understand or can work with :)?

And beaten to the reply by sas :p

Thanx guyz

rvila1507

Jun 21, 2011
Lisbon
Very nice Rom indeed.
Is smooth and highly customizable.

I´m having one problem... Cannot add locations to weather widget using network.
In other ROMs the problem was in NetworkLocation.apk i guess.

Is anyone having the same issue???

Thanx

mardurhack

Nov 3, 2009
Excuse me but if you're not part of the original theme which is developing CNA you should not post (even if unofficial) an upgrade of it. At least not in the same forum with the same name as the original one. Besides you should post (at least) a changelog to see if there is actually any difference between the two of them. You're only confusing who's waiting for a real update of CNA (like I am).

jerkysh

Feb 25, 2011
Chisinau
Excuse me but if you're not part of the original theme which is developing CNA you should not post (even if unofficial) an upgrade of it. At least not in the same forum with the same name as the original one. Besides you should post (at least) a changelog to see if there is actually any difference between the two of them. You're only confusing who's waiting for a real update of CNA (like I am).
theme = team?
a moderator locked this thread, and re-opened it because everything seems legit, and the CNA team approved it ...

TotallydubbedHD

Dec 7, 2010
London
www.youtube.com

theme = team?
a moderator locked this thread, and re-opened it because everything seems legit, and the CNA team approved it ...

people will never stop complaining instead or thank the guy for making the ROM...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom was build by me with codenameandroid sources to our device.

I decided to post the rom here because i know that some people are waiting for it :)
    The default language is Portuguese.

Apps
    -Contains all the default applications and some apps from gapps that i use

What Works
    -Same as other ics roms

Kernel
    Semaphore ICS 0.9.0

Installation
    -Same as others ICS Roms

Credits
    -CodenameAndroid team
    -AOKP team
    -stratosk
    -everyone that works on ics

Download CNA
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x65hd28gkxu4b5d

Download AOKP
    B24
    B25
    B26
    Gapps

Notes
    -Make a full wipe if you have any problem
    -Dont use semaphore auto brightness till a fix is released

Installation Guide by TotallydubbedHD
    You should thanks him :)
    Link

Added (Because people asked for it)
    -Exchange
    -Vpn
    -Live Walpapers

Donators
    -coolajda79

Screenshots
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-20-23-17.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-18-17-34.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-18-17-41.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-18-17-49.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-18-25-28.png
    Screenshot_2012-01-09-18-24-46.png
    1.png
    2.png
    6.png
    3.png
    4.png
    4.png
    7.png
    8.png
    9.png
    10.png

Donate
    Thread closed while investigating.

And to prevent further flaming.

I will check things out with the involved.

edit:

okay, i talked with the involved...the outcome:

codenamedroid (the original author) is oke with this thread if the OP states its a "unofficial" build.
    so i changed the thread title and added that.

however, codeamedroid will also release the OFFICIAL build, he will decide who gets the honours to do so. either Daxfinity or rtfrodrigo.
    But that's up to codenamedroid, and still under consideration.

As for this OP, he did nothing really bad.. it was credited, and all he did was "take" it from a public source.
    Thats what "social" coding is all about imo. ( like Perka said )
    Therefore no serious actions will be taken.

I hope you all can live by this outcome. If not, iam open for debate.

I consider the case closed,and the thread will be open.

Have a nice day folks.

cheers
    Whiskey
    Your friendly mod ;)

Are you part of the team, cuz DaxINFINITY already has the I9000, I have the I897. Why did you make a new thread cuz you just compiled it, why not get this deleted and post the DL link in his thread...

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Sorry for ot:

Why cant he post his version?
    Who says you and dax have this rom?
    As I see it op compiled from sources, and thats better imo ;-)
    So if someone has ported a aosp rom, I cant compile my own and post it?
    Cuz someone else has posted already?
    Open source ;-)
    Ohk guys to clear some stuff.....official codenameandroid rom for sgs will be maintained by dax and Rodrigo....and I will help them if required. We three will also try to fix issues in drZMIUIv4 now, also aokp will keep going like how it is going. And we may even port more roms after 15th March. ;)
    Uploaded!

Later