Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0 wont boot Please Help!!

Search This thread

infixion

Jan 4, 2014
Device- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T3100ZWYXAR

Now here is my problem. Today i was trying to install a custom rom and accidentally wiped my system memory. I can still boot into TWRP but when i try to install a rom everything seems to go well until it goes to reboot and says there is no OS and gets stuck on the Samsung galaxy splash screen. Its under my impression i need the PIT file to fix this problem but i cant find it anywhere. if anyone has the file or another solution please help. Thanks so much.

KIBS2173

Dec 26, 2013
DUBLIN, IE

Device- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T3100ZWYXAR

Now here is my problem. Today i was trying to install a custom rom and accidentally wiped my system memory. I can still boot into TWRP but when i try to install a rom everything seems to go well until it goes to reboot and says there is no OS and gets stuck on the Samsung galaxy splash screen. Its under my impression i need the PIT file to fix this problem but i cant find it anywhere. if anyone has the file or another solution please help. Thanks so much.

so your os is dead and you have a tab 3
is it a sim service tab
why cant u install ubuntu on the tab it also work with gsm
replie it to get more information:eek::cool::cool:

infixion

Jan 4, 2014
so your os is dead and you have a tab 3
is it a sim service tab
why cant u install ubuntu on the tab it also work with gsm
replie it to get more information:eek::cool::cool:

no its the wifi version. and i just want to have the stock os back on it please help. im pretty sure all i need is the PIT file but i have no clue on how to get it.

KIBS2173

Dec 26, 2013
DUBLIN, IE
OK first tell me what was the recent os in the tab that way I cud help you

Sent from my Opal 800 using xda app-developers app