Sbf problem

Search This thread

grncivic2001

Nov 21, 2008
Looking for ota sbf 1.83? I downloaded the one I found in forums tried to unzip it and it wont because its corrupt so anyone got a working sbf file trying to do a clean sweep and startover I have 1.57 but i get an error of an internal problem and wont let me load it havnt tried 1.26 let alone find it if I could get all three that would be great preferred working ones

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

grncivic2001

Nov 21, 2008
Thanks the reason I was trying to do this was vecuase of phone glitches apps restarting games looping at start but fixed it with factory reset which I didn't know but it takes your phone back to factory and installs all the bloatware ect ect but it keeps the gingerblur theme installed keyboard, wallpaper, but prob need to load again to get all options. Good news is that my problems were all fixed

Sep 7, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Looking for ota sbf 1.83? I downloaded the one I found in forums tried to unzip it and it wont because its corrupt so anyone got a working sbf file trying to do a clean sweep and startover I have 1.57 but i get an error of an internal problem and wont let me load it havnt tried 1.26 let alone find it if I could get all three that would be great preferred working ones

It's a fake that's why It has been floating around the net and they are all saying its fake.. Just get the 4.1.57 then update it to the .83 its no big deal..