[ROM][06/05/2012][Super Smooth Stock V21D/V20E Bases +Much More] Hyperion V1.0

Search This thread

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
Hi guys me again, heres a little something i tried to work on for you guys. Currently its good but i want to make it better when the next base comes out. Anyway on to the details.

Initial Version: 06/04/2012
-V21D/V20E Base
-Stock Frame work
-Deodexed
-Zipaligned
-IO Patch
-Ext 4
-Beats And Xloud Mods (Thanks rocko)
-Bravia Engine
-Modified Fonts
-Epic Apn List (Thanks CyanogenMod)
-Modified Ti Camera Props & Media Profiles For Better Pictures
-Build Prop Tweaks Including GPU Rendering
-Ad Blocking
-Improved Scrolling Tweaks
-ICS Keyboard
-Includes Overclock Modules
-Latest 3D Game Converter
-All Stock App & Widgets
-LauncherPro Launcher
-Added RomManager
-Added Script Manager
-RTL Support (V20E Version Only)

Installing The Rom
-Download and copy the .ZIP file into your SD
-Restart the device in CWM either through RomManager or power on + down volume key
-Backup your old rom just in case
-At this stage you can wipe data & the cache if you want
-Then choose Install Zip from SD card either internal or external
-Select the .ZIP file and install it
-Reboot your phone and you should be good to go.;)

Notices & Information
NOTE: HBR does not include a kernel yet, so you must flash a new one if you are coming from a V21A firmware otherwise you should be fine. If you need a kernel check out my signature or take a look at Thiaiz's thread he's got a good choice of great modified stock kernels that should be compatible but 20E comes with a stock kernel totally unmodified.
NOTE: You must have a gingerbread baseband already im using V20G.

Something Wrong?
BUGS!(This Does Not Apply To 20E Version As It Has Stock Kernel Intergrated) One i have found is bluetooth and wifi toggles sometimes dont work after doing a system and data wipe when you are not using the stock kernel. One work around seems to either not do a full wipe or restore original stock boot.img in CWM reboot, then reflash new kernel. if someone knows why this happens please tell me, im even more of a newb with roms than i am with kernels.:eek: There may be more:D

Downloads
HBR: https://hotfile.com/dl/154402347/b5434ed/HBR.zip.html
HBR V20E: https://hotfile.com/dl/155152616/9341923/HBR__20E.zip.html

Credits & Stuff
BTW remind me if i need to credit someone. Please give feedback as it will improve the rom for everyone. Oh and thanks for the inspiration meemo, thiaiz, Fab , Acura and the rest of us original O3D crew .

Last edited:

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Nice,any possibility for a V20e version?
EDIT:First post XD

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Last edited:

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
any screenshot or anything...rom looks great....but screenshot would help little bit...

thanks

Wicia

Sep 14, 2010
"Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
Damn dropbox could someone mirror it for me please thats downloaded it dont think ill be able to chance before weekend.

rezzsha

Dec 30, 2011
i will upload it to rapidshare, and someone else can upload to another , give me roughly 2hours

Reactions: samno

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
how do u download this since its in two parts...sorry for question i am new to this stuff...

thanks

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
my wifi isn't working...any ideas why...

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

never mind i fixed it....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys me again, heres a little something i tried to work on for you guys. Currently its good but i want to make it better when the next base comes out. Anyway on to the details.

Initial Version: 06/04/2012
    -V21D/V20E Base
    -Stock Frame work
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -IO Patch
    -Ext 4
    -Beats And Xloud Mods (Thanks rocko)
    -Bravia Engine
    -Modified Fonts
    -Epic Apn List (Thanks CyanogenMod)
    -Modified Ti Camera Props & Media Profiles For Better Pictures
    -Build Prop Tweaks Including GPU Rendering
    -Ad Blocking
    -Improved Scrolling Tweaks
    -ICS Keyboard
    -Includes Overclock Modules
    -Latest 3D Game Converter
    -All Stock App & Widgets
    -LauncherPro Launcher
    -Added RomManager
    -Added Script Manager
    -RTL Support (V20E Version Only)

Installing The Rom
    -Download and copy the .ZIP file into your SD
    -Restart the device in CWM either through RomManager or power on + down volume key
    -Backup your old rom just in case
    -At this stage you can wipe data & the cache if you want
    -Then choose Install Zip from SD card either internal or external
    -Select the .ZIP file and install it
    -Reboot your phone and you should be good to go.;)

Notices & Information
    NOTE: HBR does not include a kernel yet, so you must flash a new one if you are coming from a V21A firmware otherwise you should be fine. If you need a kernel check out my signature or take a look at Thiaiz's thread he's got a good choice of great modified stock kernels that should be compatible but 20E comes with a stock kernel totally unmodified.
    NOTE: You must have a gingerbread baseband already im using V20G.

Something Wrong?
    BUGS!(This Does Not Apply To 20E Version As It Has Stock Kernel Intergrated) One i have found is bluetooth and wifi toggles sometimes dont work after doing a system and data wipe when you are not using the stock kernel. One work around seems to either not do a full wipe or restore original stock boot.img in CWM reboot, then reflash new kernel. if someone knows why this happens please tell me, im even more of a newb with roms than i am with kernels.:eek: There may be more:D

Downloads
    HBR: https://hotfile.com/dl/154402347/b5434ed/HBR.zip.html
    HBR V20E: https://hotfile.com/dl/155152616/9341923/HBR__20E.zip.html

Credits & Stuff
    BTW remind me if i need to credit someone. Please give feedback as it will improve the rom for everyone. Oh and thanks for the inspiration meemo, thiaiz, Fab , Acura and the rest of us original O3D crew .
    Reserved For Me! :D
    @ MBP 20e definately coming Sunday using it right now.

Also this will be the last Hyperion update not that there were any and titan kernel update. Time to move on to something big & fresh ;)
    @mbp maybe if i get time tomo
    @tsagod just flash any 21d kernel you want just look in the development section. Also thiaiz has sone kernels in his thread just follow the instructions in the thread usually just flash through cwm. Obviously i would recommend my titan kernel but i would try a few see what's best for you.
    20E!

Uploading Hyperion V1.0 20E based rom now will update op asop.
    Edit: Its Up!