[Q] Quick Glance Feature

Search This thread

mverzal

Aug 9, 2011
Hey guys, Just picked up my Note 3 a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be working great. Now when waving my hand over the screen while it is black to get the quick glance to work it starts to bring it up then flashes to my lock screen. Starting to drive me crazy. Has anyone seen this before? Only thing i have done was i added a tempered glass screen protector to the front, but shouldn't affect that because it does not cover the sensor. Im going to try a factory restore in a few weeks, but would like to not have to go that for. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Hey guys, Just picked up my Note 3 a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be working great. Now when waving my hand over the screen while it is black to get the quick glance to work it starts to bring it up then flashes to my lock screen. Starting to drive me crazy. Has anyone seen this before? Only thing i have done was i added a tempered glass screen protector to the front, but shouldn't affect that because it does not cover the sensor. Im going to try a factory restore in a few weeks, but would like to not have to go that for. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried booting into the stock recovery and clearing dalvik/cache?

mverzal

Aug 9, 2011
Phone is not rooted. Well yet anyways, I'm waiting for a safe easy way to root without tripping safety. Getting a replacement is the final option only cuz I just put the tempered glass on and don't want to remove it. A restore is in the future just wasn't sure if anyone else has had the same issue or heard of this problem.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app