[DISCONTINUED][ROM][Apr09]WWE|L26V4.0 UltimatePOWER|1.72|2.10.1|576MB RAM|21898/23554

Search This thread

Savag3Vim

Sep 17, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Just flashed this latest rom. Everything seems to working but further usage and test need to be done
BUt in the mean time, does anyone know a 16 quicklink cab for this manila 2.5.201136.26.0

swoezie

Aug 31, 2007
When i go to a website i get these weird textsymbols?? its not something chinese... can u help me with that? Can i change it?

rovex

Nov 13, 2008
Does look good, but is there a way to change the 6.5.5 bottom bar buttons to square ones like some other ROMs have? I HATE the rounded ones with manilla, the look completely out of place.

mwillems2

Dec 29, 2009
Web Page Character Set

+1 here, I get a strange character set made up of symbols.
Tried to be clever and see if I can find the charset in config and it displays in the same symbols.

Also, Music, EReader and Albums don't rotate properly unlike in other 2011 ROM's. Actually they didn't rotate properly as in they went into the normal landscape screen but went into a landscape version of the portrait screen, but that was a step forward. Is it possible tell manila itself not to rotate and allow the ROM to take care of it like it does the home screen etc?

Other than that it is squeeky clean and fast so far, I like it very much.

Last edited:

topper12

Mar 27, 2006

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 283

dhruvzz

May 30, 2009
MUMBAI
i downloaded the rom but couldnt find the password .....can anyone tell me wat is the password??????pls:confused:

mwillems2

Dec 29, 2009
I got the password from Laurnetius' website, having registered a while back.

I won't post it here as I assume there is a reason why L doesn't do that.

Redmen

Jul 22, 2008
Hej Laurentius,

Thank you for you ROM!
I flashed it and it seems to work very nice.
There's one bug (which is mentioned already in this topic), the wrong symbols when i use inet.

EDIT: there are landscape problems.

Last edited:

superfuffo

Aug 1, 2007
Finally...

Hi.
I'm glad you finally made a move to 6.5.5.. That was my main reason for not usign your roms (I used your roms with my blackstone previously, and loved them).

I wonder what made you give in to "the evil of the bottom bar"... :D
I'll gladly test your new rom

MaRaHoX

Feb 3, 2006
Prague
KUDOS

Oh, yeah! My dream became reality - hoped, that Laurentius will do ROM with updated gui 6.5.5! KUDOS... will test and than will see

torse1

Jun 20, 2008
Mr Laurentius: Are there any chance for you to include more XT9 for exsample norwegian? I have tried to put it in but it doesen't work. Any chance for a cab? Otherwise it really rocks!!:D

bulleye_67

Sep 15, 2008
Brunssum
at last!

Hey Laurentius!,

it`s about time:D:D, I was given up hope!;);)

Downloading right now, will report later!

Multi language???, never satisfied hahahaha:D:D!

Goed bezig joggie!:cool::cool: