Wi-Fi Charging

Search This thread

chadhoard

Dec 27, 2010
Valparaiso
I need a better Wi-Fi charger. My current one will not work with a peice of metal that I use for my magnet phone holder. Also, wanted to add a credit card holder to the back and the does allow wifi Charging.

Is there a wifi charger that will work?

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I need a better Wi-Fi charger. My current one will not work with a peice of metal that I use for my magnet phone holder. Also, wanted to add a credit card holder to the back and the does allow wifi Charging.

I think you mean wireless charger correct? Anyway, it's the metal you're using for the magnet phone holder, not the wireless charger, that's an issue. I don't think there's a wireless charger out that can go through metal. It's why phones with that feature have glass back.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

chadhoard

Dec 27, 2010
Valparaiso
I think you mean wireless charger correct? Anyway, it's the metal you're using for the magnet phone holder, not the wireless charger, that's an issue. I don't think there's a wireless charger out that can go through metal. It's why phones with that feature have glass back.

What about having a pocket that I keep my license and credit cards?

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor

How big is your magnet phone holder? My magnet holder sits on the lower bottom of the back, and leaves room on middle section to wirelessly charge with this charger.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079BTP7J1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1