[MOD][31 May] Advanced Beats Control (ABC) ver 1.0 | Shooter 3.28.401.1 Base |

Search This thread

PlayPetepp

Dec 19, 2010
Osijek
Xiaomi Mi 11
Eclipse v1.0.0 already has beats audio built in, just doesn't work without headphones. Dunno if this mod would work and since it's based on sense 3.6 rather then 4.0 I'm little reluctant to try.

-. typewrited .-

E \V o T lR i X ™ 3lD

May 12, 2012
Eclipse v1.0.0 already has beats audio built in, just doesn't work without headphones. Dunno if this mod would work and since it's based on sense 3.6 rather then 4.0 I'm little reluctant to try.

-. typewrited .-

beats doesnt work ALL time in eclipse... ;)
just the logo appears... thats it..
and it does NOT work.. :(
when i install it, it got stucked at boot :rolleyes:

greetz :cool:

Reactions: Stickypinkyfinger

fade2black101

Jun 18, 2006
North London
Any way to get this working with the sense launcher? I'm on virtous shooter and it replaced sense with apex launcher and i can't get sense back.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

ace_k786

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Any way to get this working with the sense launcher? I'm on virtous shooter and it replaced sense with apex launcher and i can't get sense back.

Probably have the apex launcher set as default, change it via app settings.

lyapota

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Kiev

The mod haven't any parts of apex launcher. And nothing to change in system settings. Consist only modified sense framework files and sense settings app with build in tweak application. Look for other reason.

sahandv1989

Oct 15, 2010
Tehran
hi... i installed it first and before i was installed the bass mod v4.11 and so it doesnt works but the loadness of sound was great. so i installed this mod and i think it doesnt work so i installed whole rom and i installed just this mod and it works great and there is question for me is it possible to use the Beats Enhancment and using an equlier over it for example equlizer.apk 3.2.1 ????

Stickypinkyfinger

Jan 6, 2012
Cambridgeshire
Is there anyway i can activate beats to be main sound source. When i load internet radio, can i get beats to activate? Is there anything i got to do to build prop?

Top Liked Posts