[ROM] JB REMIX 3.0.0 | Fastest | Best Battery | OTA | Sense 5 Theme | << 13 February

Search This thread

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź
Odp: [ROM] JB REMIX 1.1.0 | Tweaked | SuperFast | Best Battery Life | OTA | Lite'n'St

my hboot 1.36,i RUU upgrade to 1.36!1.0+ota to 1.1.but I can not use screenshots

Strange, mate.

Please, someone else confirms working screenshots feature as I have it working just as it should. Also 1.36

Screenshots from OP are made this way

Sent from REMIXed One X
Now my HTC works like it really should :good:

Favorite1995

Mar 5, 2011
screenshots working for me !!!

tried your rom and everything is fine !!
need more time for testing battery, but for now this is one of the best sense roms i ever tried !!!!
but one thing, is there a way to remove the toggle bar in the notifications ?
in my opinion they are ugly as hell :/

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź
Odp: [ROM] JB REMIX 1.1.0 | Tweaked | SuperFast | Best Battery Life | OTA | Lite'n'St

need more time for testing battery, but for now this is one of the best sense roms i ever tried !!!!

Will include that option in new aroma

Sent from REMIXed One X

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź

Btw, it was supposed to be the best :D

Sent from REMIXed One X

russellgarrett

Jul 19, 2011
I've been using it for a few hours now, so obviously I can't comment on the battery yet, but I LOVE the lack of bloat, and the general speed of the ROM. I did a totally clean install, wiped the sdcard (was full of rubbish anyway) and updated to 1.39. I've not noticed anything odd at all. Installed through TWRP Recovery.

I'm not really a fan of the Sense 5 icons, but maybe I just need to get used to them. I'm also not a massive fan of the quick settings icons, but I'll always have the option enabled because I love the functionality. I'll flash a mod for it at some point I think. Please do take this a compliment because if they seem like small criticisms they really are, I'll be using this ROM for some time, running a proper charge cycle now and I'm looking forward to seeing how long it lasts.

I love the complete lack of bloat, just like ASOP Android. I HATE having loads of accounts/apps that I'll never use, and having to remove them can really annoy me every time the ROM is updated.

Thank you for giving me the ROM I've been waiting for!

Reactions: MaxFTW

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź

I've been using it for a few hours now, so obviously I can't comment on the battery yet, but I LOVE the lack of bloat, and the general speed of the ROM. I did a totally clean install, wiped the sdcard (was full of rubbish anyway) and updated to 1.39. I've not noticed anything odd at all. Installed through TWRP Recovery.

I'm not really a fan of the Sense 5 icons, but maybe I just need to get used to them. I'm also not a massive fan of the quick settings icons, but I'll always have the option enabled because I love the functionality. I'll flash a mod for it at some point I think. Please do take this a compliment because if they seem like small criticisms they really are, I'll be using this ROM for some time, running a proper charge cycle now and I'm looking forward to seeing how long it lasts.

I love the complete lack of bloat, just like ASOP Android. I HATE having loads of accounts/apps that I'll never use, and having to remove them can really annoy me every time the ROM is updated.

Thank you for giving me the ROM I've been waiting for!

Hahahhaha, it will last forever and longer! :D

Thanks for feedback, I will add option for clean statusbar in the next release

Sent from REMIXed One X

tianyuhua

Dec 22, 2012
korea
hi miaxio
I HBOOT1.36, no screenshot, so I temporarily replace another ROM. Problem solving, I continue to come back to help you test.
I hope your ROM is getting better

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź

hi miaxio
I HBOOT1.36, no screenshot, so I temporarily replace another ROM. Problem solving, I continue to come back to help you test.
I hope your ROM is getting better

One more question: you chose Sense or DeSense?

Sent from REMIXed One X

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Could you include the default HTC Mail.app in your next update?:p

IMHO, HTC Mail.app is one of the best!:good:

Thank you!;)

jader13254

May 25, 2012
Hamburg
Max, your OP is formatted in a strange way... The content also doesn't fit on my PC correctly.. Also the images are too huge, we're not blind :p
Better use
HTML:
[INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
instead
HTML:
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thedonk13

Jul 28, 2009
Alaska
Re: [ROM] JB REMIX 1.1.0 | Tweaked | SuperFast | Best Battery Life | OTA | Lite'n'Sta

Could you include the default HTC Mail.app in your next update?:p

IMHO, HTC Mail.app is one of the best!:good:

Thank you!;)

Agreed. I need it for work. Using enhanced email for now. Thanks for the great ROM.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Reactions: kelvintisw

xionation

Nov 24, 2010
OnePlus 11
Just to confirm, de-sensed screenshot is working perfectly fine for me ! Still loving the ROM! Just awaiting ota updates to see how you could possibly make this any better :p

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź

Just to confirm, de-sensed screenshot is working perfectly fine for me ! Still loving the ROM! Just awaiting ota updates to see how you could possibly make this any better :p

Certainly, expect 1.2.0 tomorrow :D

Sent from REMIXed One X

Reactions: jarein95

MaxFTW

May 16, 2012
Łódź

What is the changelog?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Some aroma new options and maybe tweaks :)

I am gonna also finish adv Settings.apk as I have new Studio on PC :)

Sent from REMIXed One X

Top Liked Posts