Serial Number: 000000000000000

Search This thread

kasee

Aug 9, 2010
Hi

Can anybody help to get back my Serial number.

After unlocking, flashing it turned to :00000000000

I have Efs folder backup, restored it but doesnt work

thanks

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
Have you tried reverting to factory recovery, if you are not rooted. If rooted you may need to unroot first and do a factory recovery but ensure you back up your personal data and APN settings to your pc first.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Have you tried reverting to factory recovery, if you are not rooted. If rooted you may need to unroot first and do a factory recovery but ensure you back up your personal data and APN settings to your pc first.

kasee

Aug 9, 2010
I tried to unroot and reflash stock rom, but didnt work.
It was unlocked with Galaxy Tab unlock

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
If you had a copy of your efs folder, use it to replace the current efs folder. That may help. On the other hand, if you can get a tab of the same specs, copy the efs folder there and use it to replace yours. The drawback may be that the two tabs will have the same IMEI number, which you can then change to your original number. There should be an app to change the IMEI number.

Hope this helps.