Questions and Answers thread

Search This thread

Siphoné

Oct 29, 2013
Rennes
I was not being aggressive, so please don't be. I don't even understand if you are telling me if there is either a solution in the dev section or if I should have asked there. Being rude is one thing to answer obvious and/or dumb questions to newbies, but actually not providing precise information is another.

I asked here because I did not find the answer in the dev section (If there is actually one, tell me and I'll search better) neither found a right thread in this section to ask (Dev Q&A/General thread and I would not have done a new thread just to ask a question).

EDIT : I found what I was searching for -- a Kernel.

Last edited:

ak17

May 22, 2013
Ringer not working

Hi there,
as I am not allowed to post in developer thread can anyone please help me with my problem
I am using 4.4.2 by onejay09, awesome ROM by the way but for me ringer is not working if someone has the solution please let me know

I am using it with S-on

Help would be appreciated guys

thank you

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Details is as

RUNNYMEDE PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT- 1.28.0003
RADIO- 3831.15.00.20_M
EMMC-boot
Mar 16 2012

recovery

clockworkmod touch 6.0.2.7

also i was having TWRP first but installed ROM manager by clockwork from play store so it installed clockworkmod as well
So, as I am not developer I don't know how to remove TWRP but now whenever I press Recovery from bootloader it takes me to CWM touch directly
Is it OK to have both recovery on phone?

gnscon

Apr 13, 2013
Hi there,
as I am not allowed to post in developer thread can anyone please help me with my problem
I am using 4.4.2 by onejay09, awesome ROM by the way but for me ringer is not working if someone has the solution please let me know

I just tested and I'm having the same problem too.

Funny thought occurred that maybe all the people testing the ROM don't actually receive phone calls.

Although it's not giving an alert for SMS either.

stardelta1

Jan 4, 2014
error unlocking bootlaoder htc sensation xl

hello everyone and happy new year. i'm so new to this xda and to android in general.
using TWRP i wanted to wipe my device i selected advance thinking i wanted to do a thorough wipe so ended up
wiping off my OS. so presently my HTC SENSATION is without OS and im still not able to do d upgrage.
so my phone is very useless to my the funny thing is that i jus got it.
Pleasee i need your help i don want to loss my new phone jus like that. PLEASEEEE!
Also i was trying to unlock my phone after following htcdev.com instruction at the very last step i.e
C:\android>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.607s]
writing 'unlocktoken'...
FAILED (remote: partition does not exist!)
finished. total time: 0.612s
is what i keep getting

seppc

Jan 10, 2014
Hi stardelta1,

The Only Way I know is via CWM. As your phone is not rootet it should be impossible to get it working again.

Just an idea - on EBay some people sell mainboards for the XL ( in germany for ~20 €). This should work in my opinion. Changing it isn´t that difficult.

stardelta1

Jan 4, 2014
thank you

Hi stardelta1,

The Only Way I know is via CWM. As your phone is not rootet it should be impossible to get it working again.

Just an idea - on EBay some people sell mainboards for the XL ( in germany for ~20 €). This should work in my opinion. Changing it isn´t that difficult.

thank you

mastermind71

Dec 9, 2012
talking friends problem in kitkat by onejay

hello i have problem with talking friends they did not installed in v9 give this error app not installed and n v8 i have prob with this when ever i run my talking tom it work good but when he try to repeat anything i say,,the device restarted or stuck plz one jay solve this if u hv time

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Its very good and impressive rom i just have this prob till now with talking friends

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CWM - mount & storage - mount usb storage - plug to computer
    how to turn of 3g on htc sensation XL,i cant find it?
    thnks

Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile networks > Network Mode > Select GSM only (WCDMA is 3G)

Voilla!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Hi.
    How is the sound of the speakers raised?
    RCMix Runny XL v1.2 Im use this ROM

Can you be more specific? Doe you mean when the phone is ringing or when you are listening to music or in a call??

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Hi all one quick question why isn't there a ics version of sensation xl? For xe an sensation simple there is.
    It will come ? Somebody Knows when?

That is a leaked version of ICS, could be stable, could be buggy but still just for the XE

all we know for 'sure' is Q1 2012 so anytime from now till March for the ICS SXL release, just keep an ear to the ground for now
    Thank you
    I am not a Dev, but I want get sdcard up to 12 GB by resize system partition that have 4 GB unuse space!
    Do you think it is work?
    Oh, something, write where?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda app-developers app

No it wont work. and your sd card is 8 gb :)
    rooted the phone..
    recovery.img flashed..
    boot.img flashed..
    reboot into recovery..
    wipe data/factory reset..
    and then flashed RCmix3D v.12
    just as requested....
    and i got stuck in the first boot page (white HTC page) :(

wipe data/factory reset again..
    fastboot > factory reset..

and im still there

any help?
    you have to flash the Chinese ROM 1st -> boot it -> wipe -> then flash RCmix3D
    Did you flash the correct version of gapps? For 4.2.2?

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium HD app

I flashed it with right gapps, and still this was happening :(

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Thank you so much for helping. :) I'd be able to do this but I can't access any of the menus in my phone as I can't press the home button. How would I go about deleting date from contacts storage without having to go to the settings menu? :confused:

I'm using clockworkmod if it helps. :)

Could I delete date from contacts storage by formatting something?

Yea and real sorry i meant to type DATA not date... Can you open setting from status bar?