[Q] games run slower than they should

Search This thread

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
I have a galaxy s2 plus and I think I might have a problem cause I tried playing dead trigger on my phone it lags a bit but it worked flawless on my friends s2 plus the same model and they are both rooted and the same happens with shadowgun deadzone the only difference he owns 32gb sd card and I have 2 gb sd card could that make this slow down in games?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have a galaxy s2 plus and I think I might have a problem cause I tried playing dead trigger on my phone it lags a bit but it worked flawless on my friends s2 plus the same model and they are both rooted and the same happens with shadowgun deadzone the only difference he owns 32gb sd card and I have 2 gb sd card could that make this slow down in games?

Yes it could, your 2GB is prbably class 2 or class 4. Your friends is probably a higher class.

BUT whats really important: Are both phones running the same android version?

darkguset

Apr 21, 2014
Google Pixel 2
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Good point!

Also check to see (use a utility app) to see what else is running on your phone vs your friend's.

Another thing to check is the settings of the game... not sure if this particular one is configurable, but if it is, is he running at the same quality or perhaps lower?

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
For the android version they are both 4.2.2
And for the quality he plays dead trigger on high smoothly while it lags on my mobile on low
Can u suggest a good utility app

Amir3022

Apr 12, 2014
I tried this system panel app it didnt help the problem still remains could this be related to a faulty hardware?
Can a faulty root process cause this?