[15 jan 2010] FPSECE 0.10 with HD2 GAMEPLAY and HowTo VIDEOS

Search This thread

herpez

Nov 5, 2007
Hi. Does anyone knows if drivers like Chainfire, NeoS2007, etc, will improve the FPS?

I say this because on my blackstone i didnt install them and i have low FPS.

herpez

Nov 5, 2007
Hi. How to save controller commands? I do it right then i play the game with the defined controllers, however when i open again the FPSECE its not saved...
Thanks

KowboyBebop

Aug 18, 2008
herpez: This is HD2 section... About your HD, yes drivers can geto you more fps with certain GFXDRV settings in FPSece. And about controlls. If you exit properly, they save and load automaticly next time you laught the same game.

dumbledorrre

Sep 19, 2009
Serious help needed !!!!! Can't get FpseCE 0.10 to work on my HTC HD2

1)Have installed the free version 0.10
2)Have the supported version

Problem:
1)Can't find the FPSE.ini in the folder of FpseCe 0.10, WTF!!!!!!! Trying to connect my BGP100, not working
2)The game lags, trying FIFA2005 and other games too and it lags ????? 61FPS on the screen!!!!

What to do? Please help

KowboyBebop

Aug 18, 2008
first problem: Wait what? "fpse.ini" is not in "instaled place/Program files/FPSEce/"? You ran the emulator at least one time (if not FPSEce didnt create fpse.ini). See help videos for BGP100 controller how to.
Second: You set Frameskip to hight? Or you have bad ISO. Or the game just run slow at 60FPS.

dumbledorrre

Sep 19, 2009
HELP!!!

first problem: Wait what? "fpse.ini" is not in "instaled place/Program files/FPSEce/"? You ran the emulator at least one time (if not FPSEce didnt create fpse.ini). See help videos for BGP100 controller how to.
Second: You set Frameskip to hight? Or you have bad ISO. Or the game just run slow at 60FPS.

1) Yes, its not in my folder, have ran the emulator but it lags as soon as I start it. Going crazy about this. Where are the help videos? I have looked at some on youtube but they never say anything about it.
2) Framskip, dosent mather which one 0-9 lags all the time. So maybe an ISO problem but thats beyond my capacity, how do you do that?

3)Anyone knows about why Morphgear lags a bit with the gamepad BGP100?? How to change settings to run smoothly???

Thanks

jonathancano

Aug 13, 2008
Houston
FFVIII

Are there any special settings to get the intro to ffviii to play good. Gameplay is good so far but the intro lags a bit and i have no sound. . . Thanks!! I would love to put another nail in the coffin of the ipod users at work!!!

misterlim

Jun 4, 2010
las vegas
how do remove games from the PSone games folder? also there's no music during the cut scenes in final fantasy IX is there a fix for this or should i just download another rom?

Phaedrus Nine

Dec 15, 2009
Grimsby
The sound is a little messed up in FFIX, it's possible I think to have sound, but messes up other sounds, like frenchaddict said. Personally I just suffer with no FMV sound, it's no great loss.

Also, to remove games from the PSOne folder go to this location on your device:

My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/PSone Games

In that folder you'll see all the game shortcuts. Delete the ones you don't want anymore and they won't appear in your start menu. But as soon as you re-load to game, the shortcut will be back.

victamone

May 27, 2010
not finding the ini file

I'm using an htc hd2 and downloading the free version. I download cab into my memory card then I try to use Total commander to edit the ini file like on you tube video but there is no ini file. all I can see is the cab file and the extract ed file with a bunch of can files in them but nothing like the ini file that's in the setup video. please if you have any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

victamone

May 27, 2010
I believe I did it right. I have two games that are working as far as sound and video are concerned. The only issues I'm having now are related to the controls. My left analog stick isn't working and multiple buttons are registering at the same time. I still cannot access (.ini) files. I've tried using CONFIG. and Total Commander and still can't pull it up. When I click on the Fpsece icon I am able to see the (.ini) file when I'm in there. Please cany advice would help.

Phaedrus Nine

Dec 15, 2009
Grimsby
Have you tried looking at the guide in my signature?
There is a how-to on editing .ini files. You should be able to easily access all .ini files providing you've installed FpseCE correctly.

If your analogue stick doesn't work, it might be because the game doesn't support analogue sticks. Not all games do. Use the D-Pad instead in that case.

As far as multiple buttons registering, it sounds like you've set multi-keys. You could try installing Kowboys HD2 optimised pack. It has an .ini set up for you.

Here's the link:
http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=595

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey er guys i saw this on the net supporter version 0.10

hey er guys i saw this on the net supporter version 0.10 www.mediafire.com/?j901nzrwxvshaak u all go try...

Press Thanks 4 me?

DISCLAIMER< I am not posting warez, i am just posting what people contributed, if you think this illegal or offensive in any way, i will just take it down after you private message me...