[Q] how can i delete gmail account from gmail?

Search This thread

har02052

Feb 12, 2011
i have four different email accounts set up within my gmail app. i want to delete one of them. i cant find where i do that though. when i am in the app i try to tap on account settings but the whole thing force restarts on me.

pbcal

Sep 22, 2010
From the home screen go to setting->Accounts and sync. The select the google account you want to remove and there should be an option to remove it.

har02052

Feb 12, 2011
i guess i should clarify that i have stock 1.1 and autonootered. i cant go into the account settings. when i try to the nook restarts. like the whole thing freezes and then flashes the android boot screen and restarts. i cant go into the account settings.

RSchmauk

Mar 30, 2008
I have the same problem, I need to unlink completely my nook to the google account, because I will lend it to my father for a period, and I don't want to uninstall everything.

animatechnica

Dec 12, 2010
Freakmont
if you are just going to lend it, equip it with a bootable SD with ROM of choice that way Dad has his own email in it until you get it back and just pop out hte SD

I have the same problem, I need to unlink completely my nook to the google account, because I will lend it to my father for a period, and I don't want to uninstall everything.