Any way to make it louder

Search This thread

VitoVava

Oct 7, 2010
Hi all, is there any trick or maybe settings can my xperia z2 much louder? Its seem to me the sound very low compare to my htc m8...i can't live with it :'(. Without rooting any tricks? Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

coolmingli

Jan 16, 2013
San Francisco
Hi all, is there any trick or maybe settings can my xperia z2 much louder? Its seem to me the sound very low compare to my htc m8...i can't live with it :'(. Without rooting any tricks? Thanks

That is how it is, Sony phones are tend to be little gentle on the volume, especially if you compare it to the M8.
I think all water proof phones have low volumes due the seal.

[NUT]

What things did you try to boost volume so far?

I've been playing with the settings and found a way to almost double the volume on the ringer, music is (for me) almost unbearably loud...

VitoVava

Oct 7, 2010
What things did you try to boost volume so far?

I've been playing with the settings and found a way to almost double the volume on the ringer, music is (for me) almost unbearably loud...

Mind to share? I haven't try anything

[NUT]

Start a song on the walkman and crank up the volume to max, then go to settings and tap sound:

Screenshot_2014-05-19-10-14-09.jpg

Tap 'Sound Effects'

Screenshot_2014-05-19-10-14-23.jpg

Stick to the above settings for the best result and tap 'Sound Enhancements'

Screenshot_2014-05-19-10-14-34.jpg

Choose a EQ setting which you like.

Screenshot_2014-05-19-10-14-47.jpg

Now tap the Settings tab, On this setting the volume is maxed up, but you can play around with it and check whatever you like best.

For me, this way the music is even louder then I can bare at max volume... :cowboy:

VitoVava

Oct 7, 2010
I tried it before but still doesn't satisfy me :lol. Any other way? By the way thanks for all

KyleSforza

Mar 9, 2013
Delhi
www.facebook.com

VitoVava

Oct 7, 2010
lol by a few milliseconds. But yours is more descriptive. :cowboy:

Gotta agree with @Nut, dude, its so loud with all those settings. xD Maybe go for louder versions of the songs you're listening to?

Yeah already try every songs I have. Oh yes I mean internal speaker volume not earphones

Lagamorph

Jul 17, 2011
Does the xLoud setting also have an effect on the volume of Notifications, Ringtones, Alarms, etc? Or only music playback through the Walkman app?

belloni

Jun 8, 2013
So by editing the equalizer, that effects the notifications sounds? E.g put all tabs up to +5? As they are my only issue at the moment, just not loud enough!

metcard

May 26, 2010
:p

Sony should tweak the equaliser setting for the speaker. It sounds like it is trying to push out too much bass and the mids and highs get muffled as a result.
I have an xperia play and it's sound output is not as warm as the Z2 but it's louder (too loud) and cleaner because it is pushing out no bass. The xperia play has really clean mids and really freaking high highs.

Top Liked Posts