[13-12-12]AmeriCan Android NativeSD (8 mar 12 build) GB2.3.7 CM7.2

Search This thread

aotillia

Feb 20, 2011
I am using this ROM for half an year now and I must say that everything works perfect. I had some problems with SU at the begining, but after updating SU and SU libs i managed to install my Titanium backups and everyting was like i had it in the SD version.

My instalation - nativeSD using haret. 4Gb ext4 on 16Gb class6 sandisk microSD.
No FC, no error and a very good battery life 4-7 mA.

This ROM, combined with WM 6.5 ARTEMIS ROM v71 (i will update to the new v72 soon) is perfect for daily use on the HD2.

Thank you very much ACA and LNE!!!!! :good:

Reactions: Robbie P

ukdutypaid

Mar 9, 2008
...I had some problems with SU at the begining, but after updating SU and SU libs i managed to install my Titanium backups and everyting was like i had it in the SD version.

This is exactly my problem. How exactly does one update SU and the SU libs, so that Tit Back will go "Okay, I'll work now"?

This is a legendary build where seemingly everything just worked.......!

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
This is exactly my problem. How exactly does one update SU and the SU libs, so that Tit Back will go "Okay, I'll work now"?

This is what i just did.
Install superSU from market
Go to settings/apps/manage apps/tit backup/clear data (or just install it if not present already)
Start tit backup

Superuser app might work for you after updating from market, then clearing TB data.

Last edited:

aotillia

Feb 20, 2011

I have tried several times updating the binario directly from superuser and also installing the zips downloaded from the superuser page but with no luck. Finally i have installed the SuperSU and it worked. I have both the superuser and superSU installed.

You can try superSU and don't forget to delete data in tit backup.

Reactions: ukdutypaid

ukdutypaid

Mar 9, 2008
I have tried several times updating the binario directly from superuser and also installing the zips downloaded from the superuser page but with no luck. Finally i have installed the SuperSU and it worked. I have both the superuser and superSU installed.

You can try superSU and don't forget to delete data in tit backup.

Cheers for that. I think one of the problems, that might be self inflicted is that I'm trying sideload the su apks, rather than from the market ie. set up the device and then run through Tit backup for all my accounts/settings etc.

I'll log in and try it that way. However, I think it might now be time to retire ACA. It's provide good service for nearly two years and we're now onto ICS and JB roms that work too. I'm still experimenting but it may be time to say "So long and thanks for all the fish".....

Top Liked Posts