[Q] Camera button aosp

Search This thread

magnafunk

Feb 11, 2010
Apologies if this has been asked before, I have searched but it is quite a vague thing to search for.
I am wondering if there is a way to use the camera button from sleep the same way as stock Sony rom. That is, I'd like to be able to long hold the camera button from a sleep state and have the phone unlock and launch the camera. I currently am on paranoid but am happy to use any aosp type rom to achieve this, or ideally is there an xposed module that does this?
Thanks

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Apologies if this has been asked before, I have searched but it is quite a vague thing to search for.
I am wondering if there is a way to use the camera button from sleep the same way as stock Sony rom. That is, I'd like to be able to long hold the camera button from a sleep state and have the phone unlock and launch the camera. I currently am on paranoid but am happy to use any aosp type rom to achieve this, or ideally is there an xposed module that does this?
Thanks

Install xperia additions as an xposed module. You can remap buttons that way. Not sure if it will launch the camera as well, but I use it to wake my phone.

Reactions: magnafunk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks

Install xperia additions as an xposed module. You can remap buttons that way. Not sure if it will launch the camera as well, but I use it to wake my phone.