Post Reply Email Thread
29th July 2010, 06:07 PM |#51  
OP Junior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Hi

1. If it is a converting problem. You could use PC version to convert the necessary files.

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=300&t=857358

Sorry, this page has no English version yet.

2. If this is a loading dictionary problem, the root cause is available memory space.

3. If the dictionary contains more than 250,000 vocabularies, it may failed to load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookimi

I tested the latest Vivid version on my at&t tilt. Seems like it is an executable script that can only work with one dictionary file at a time, and cannot really be used with big dictionary files. It took it a minute to think about my 10 Mb English-Russian dictionary. It created two temporary files totalling 8.7 Mbs and then gave that "something went wrong" error.

8th August 2010, 11:17 PM |#52  

More
missing *.dz file
阿弥陀佛!

I would be very happy to use this program, but all the dictionaries I need are unpacked versions, the program is asking me for a .dz file, which I do not have.

I need mainly Buddhist dictionaries, for example faxiangcidian, I have following files:
faxiangcidian.dict
faxiangcidian.idx
faxiangcidian.idx.oft
faxiangcidian.ifo
when I try to open, the program asks for faxiangcidian.dict.dz...

What can I do?
All the best!
12th August 2010, 05:12 PM |#53  
OP Junior Member
Flag Taipei

More
Hi

The files you got looks already unzip.

When I was using dictionaries provided by star-dict, they are zip format which BVocabulary can use it.

One possible solution is to zip them together manually first, then BVocabulary may able to unzip it by it's own process.

Thank you and good day.
BR,
Boki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddbudd

阿弥陀佛!

I would be very happy to use this program, but all the dictionaries I need are unpacked versions, the program is asking me for a .dz file, which I do not have.

I need mainly Buddhist dictionaries, for example faxiangcidian, I have following files:
faxiangcidian.dict
faxiangcidian.idx
faxiangcidian.idx.oft
faxiangcidian.ifo
when I try to open, the program asks for faxiangcidian.dict.dz...

What can I do?
All the best!

14th August 2010, 02:31 PM |#54  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokiteam

Hi

The files you got looks already unzip.

When I was using dictionaries provided by star-dict, they are zip format which BVocabulary can use it.

One possible solution is to zip them together manually first, then BVocabulary may able to unzip it by it's own process.

Thank you and good day.
BR,
Boki.

Thank you for answering! I did notice that they are zipped, but I do not know how to create .dz archives. But in the meanwhile I found some debian packages which contained the original zipped dictionary files, I can now use BVocabulary

In the meanwhile I also found a program for Macintosh which can open StarDict dicionaries: TranslateIt!

Greetings!
19th August 2010, 09:22 PM |#55  
Flag Vancouver

More
Help with dll file
Patient is key but when you're at a dead end, you're simple stuck.

Would someone please post the Bvocabulary.dll files to the first thread. I would appreciated.

I've used google translator and went through the chinese instructional manual. Everything went well until I have to register into a site to dnload the dll file which I don't like to do.

Thank you for any help.

PROBLEM solved by downloading the international verision for WM5 which contains the dll file.
27th January 2011, 12:26 PM |#56  

More
None is working
Dear bokiteam:

I tired all your software versions in your official website.

All of them are expired!!!???

Please clarify
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)