FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Would you want a Built from source CM10/9 Rom with my custom additions?

Yes please

135 Vote(s)
90.60%
Nah i'm happy with what we have got...

14 Vote(s)
9.40%

*Re-Release*[Rom][AROMA][NFC] ReVoluTioNMoD v3.3

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,364

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2013, 07:50 PM |#131  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 360

More
umm....OK so m gonna remove Apollo player...
Anyways how to capture screenshots in this ROM ?
There is no option in power off menu about taking screenshots like there was in nameless ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free

24th March 2013, 08:03 PM |#132  
Flag birmingham
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Re: [Rom][AROMA][NFC] ReVoluTioNMoD v3.3
To take a screenshot hold down volume down and pwr

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Airhn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Airhn Ad-Free
25th March 2013, 01:11 AM |#133  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Grooveshark causes the same issue, once it appears on the lock screen it doesn't go away until the phone reboots. I use widget locker so it doesn't effect me, however it is not limited to Apollo. I would be interested to see if any other music players cause this behaviour.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
25th March 2013, 11:34 AM |#134  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Kingbeatz was incompatible with our phone in the form it is now(its a jelly bean app) and its a testament to russells skills to get it working .
The window of opportunity came for us when the dev changed the format of it to add in some of his old code and switch to a graphic equalizer instead of the current page of settings .
I hate Apollo , it has always been flakey even in its official form on the N7 forum (where I first saw this mod)

The format it is in now causes quite a few problems with regards to compatibility with other music players . Now I prefer this format , but I am forced to use various music players that I dislike .

I am hoping russell finds the time to offer the other kingbeatz(the graphic eq version) as a choice to us .
The dev of Kingbeatz has done a brilliant job with the mod from a sound quality perspective , but damn it forces people to make compromises when it comes to player choice and the odd annoying bug .Hes very focussed on the app (its actually from his own rom) but only from the sq point of view.

As I said I hope russ finds the time to give us a choice which version to flash . the one with the graphic eq doesn't look so good but it does do the same job and it does work with any music player that i have tested .
( I tried quite a few to test the mod originally for russ)

hope this explains why its like it is
for sound quality the damn mod really is awsome but it does have annoying glitches .
Hopefully russ can add both versions to aroma (name em Kingbeatz and KingbeatzEQ) and we can choose which to flash
all the best
rich
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whoamigriffiths For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whoamigriffiths Ad-Free
25th March 2013, 12:03 PM |#135  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 32

More
So its your fault rich..... Lol

25th March 2013, 12:12 PM |#136  
Flag Behind You

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbrick

So its your fault rich..... Lol

basically .... yes ! lol
25th March 2013, 12:19 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
hey rich, have you tried the newer version of Apollo? It is more refined then the previous one.

EDIT: upps, sorry I posted wrong link. Google v1.1 as it has been removed from Play.
The Following User Says Thank You to neoyoli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neoyoli Ad-Free
25th March 2013, 02:44 PM |#138  
Flag Behind You

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoyoli

hey rich, have you tried the newer version of Apollo? It is more refined then the previous one.

EDIT: upps, sorry I posted wrong link. Google v1.1 as it has been removed from Play.

I'll have a look for it thanks
25th March 2013, 03:46 PM |#139  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...

Donate to Me
More
A testament to russells skills? I can't understand what this means haha.

But on a serious note, in the next big update both versions will be included, and will be named "Kingbeatz" and "kingbeatzEQ" I'm not sure when it will be released but it isn't far away guys.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
26th March 2013, 09:16 AM |#140  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Question Audio Settings not sticky / WIFI slow
First of all: Thank you for this great ROM! I newly installed this on my wife's DC, because stock rom was very laggy and newerly kidding around.

I installed the ROM with full wipe, no installation problems.
Data issue I solved by removing all apns and creating the right new one. Works fine now.

Nevertheless there are 2 problems:

1) As default there is set no ringtone and notification. You can set one, but they don't survive reboot. After reboot phone is silent again.

2) The wifi connection seems very weak and slow. I removed AP and connected again, but there is no improvement.

So what can I do in this 2 cases? Especially the first one is annoying.
Any ideas?
27th March 2013, 03:01 PM |#141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...

Donate to Me
More
Well firstly, the ringtone problem etc.. will be fixed in the next release...

About the WIFI connection, it is strong and fine for me try changing your channels around as there could be interference going on.

I thought I would update you guys with some of the inverted apps i have been working on, there is around about 10 in total but they will be released one by one, keep an eye on the ReVoluTioN App Hub thread located here: Hub Thread

One of thoses app where released yesterday take a look at it here: Link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)