FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Would you want a Built from source CM10/9 Rom with my custom additions?

Yes please
 
135 Vote(s)
90.60%
Nah i'm happy with what we have got...
 
14 Vote(s)
9.40%

*Re-Release*[Rom][AROMA][NFC] ReVoluTioNMoD v3.3

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,364
 
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2013, 11:41 PM |#211  
Member
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Audio
russell, thank you very very much.

guys, i have a question. i installed revolution mod v3.3 and i can't find radio. i need the radio because of my job. don't have the radio in this rom?

edit: i fix this. i download radio files and select root mode in es file explorer. than, i copy files in /system/apps folder. it's working.
thanks SaM`, for helping.
 
 
28th April 2013, 02:13 PM |#212  
Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odunluzikkim

russell, thank you very very much.

guys, i have a question. i installed revolution mod v3.3 and i can't find radio. i need the radio because of my job. don't have the radio in this rom?

edit: i fix this. i download radio files and select root mode in es file explorer. than, i copy files in /system/apps folder. it's working.
thanks SaM`, for helping.

where did you find the radio files please ?
29th April 2013, 10:54 AM |#213  
russell664's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...
Thanks Meter: 2,364
 
Donate to Me
More
All radio functionality as far as I know works without any issues, there are reports on data not working for some but usually this is fixed with the correct APN settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
29th April 2013, 04:42 PM |#214  
aashay960's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 532
 
More
Are you talking about FM Radio?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
29th April 2013, 07:26 PM |#215  
Member
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagren

where did you find the radio files please ?

Sam' make this. http://devhost.xda-developers.com/30y

you can flash the zip file in recovery. or unrar files, copy to sdcard, open "es file explorer" in root mode. copy all files to /system/apps. after, reboot phone.

if sound does not come, install "soundhound" app. after, open "FM Radio" and press Soundhound icon.
The Following User Says Thank You to odunluzikkim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift odunluzikkim Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 04:59 PM |#216  
russell664's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...
Thanks Meter: 2,364
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys A new poll is up, tell me what you guys think...

I would like to say i'm sorry about my absence, while releasing my roms i fell behind on my college work which is never a good thing.
Once all that is out of the way, based on the poll, will decide where I will go next...
So your input is greatly appreciated guys.

Lets get voting!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
20th May 2013, 07:36 PM |#217  
Dubhaltach's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Link is down, anyone have a mirror?
20th May 2013, 08:13 PM |#218  
Member
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubhaltach

Link is down, anyone have a mirror?

Links not down, I just checked it, try again if your still having issues I'll mirror it.
29th May 2013, 02:56 PM |#219  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
I installed Revolutionmod 3.5. It's very good. It solved my wi-fi error problem.

I intalled the rom without choosing any tweak. It runs smooth.

But I wish I had some widget buttons (customizable) at the top notification drawer, such as brightnes, sound, wi-fi, 2G/3G.
With these widget this rom would be perfect for me.

I do have a few questions:

- what are "Graphics tweaks", "Fallout tweaks"?

- how one can set "Trubuchet launcher" as default?

- is there any of the tweaks which adds (customazible) widget buttons at the top notification drawer like in cm10? or, a tweak which gives (customazable) quick settings.

- it is possible to wake up the phone with up/down volume keys?


Thanks!
29th May 2013, 03:25 PM |#220  
LaKsHaY1997's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664

Hey guys A new poll is up, tell me what you guys think...

I would like to say i'm sorry about my absence, while releasing my roms i fell behind on my college work which is never a good thing.
Once all that is out of the way, based on the poll, will decide where I will go next...
So your input is greatly appreciated guys.

Lets get voting!

Russell is there any way by which I can replace the AOSP settings to default hTC settings?
Cause I want to turn off Fastboot, flip phone for speaker etc......AND THEY ARE NOT PRESENT IN THESE SETTINGS
1st June 2013, 01:22 PM |#221  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaKsHaY1997

Russell is there any way by which I can replace the AOSP settings to default hTC settings?
Cause I want to turn off Fastboot, flip phone for speaker etc......AND THEY ARE NOT PRESENT IN THESE SETTINGS

I am using this rom since a few days.

The look of the rom is quite good - especially for those used with cm roms. The rom seems to be fast as well.

However, it is not enough stable. The system reboot quite often, for no reason.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes